QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Respected Contributor

One evening I was so distracted by host and Isaac banter about the color of some pants that I could no longer stand it.  Each had a different name for four or more colors to the point that the viewer had no idea what it was.  And with the rapid talking over, etc. it was like fingernails on a chaulkboard.  At some point maybe one should READ the cards to find the right answer.

Talking over one another, repeated personal banter, "I have," "so amazing", and 4 layers of clothing worn at one time tend to turn me off and toward other channels.

Comments which have stooped to meanness are sad to see.  Some comments, however, are probably just expressions of frustration.  Marketing 101 seems to be passe.  Viewers have to constantly ask about host attire, paying them compliments because they like what they see.  Maybe it's a HINT to the powers that be that people are not getting what they want from watching the  models.  Or maybe it's amazement that if hosts don't wear Q clothing, then it must not be attractive enough for the "classier" crowd.  When a host has to take a sweater and cinch it it up as tightly as possible so that it's hardly recognizeable as an article of clothing being presented, it's obviously not very respected. 

Trusted Contributor

@software wrote:

Why?   Because we can.

We are here to post information as well as our opinions.

I rarely "complain" but I do state the obvious.

I state what I like and don't like, call it a complaint, or whatever.

It's what we do

@Carmie wrote:

@software wrote:

I understand your frustration with the complaining but QVC is television--- so sights & sounds are relevant.   

A catalog, not so much.

That's how I look at it

If you are going to be on TV, then there are some higher standards.

In my mind anyway

@Carmie

But why complain?...No one is listening or changing anything, what bothers one person is what another person likes.  Everyone's definition of what is a higher standard is different too. It's just getting old and boring and mostly at just ignore the posters.  I suppose they like to have a place to vent with like minded people.

Funny, I have never noticed a male poster complaining about the hosts. 

I doubt any male posters would have complained about the Tuesday night beauty show (and I do mean show!).

Trusted Contributor

I think hosts should look how they want, however I didn't care for Josie Maran's blue hair last year. I like blue nails, not blue hair, but it looked more like a stiff wig. Maybe if it were styled softer....but I did change the channel that day.

Honored Contributor

She did the blue hair in support of her charity.

It wasn't a fashion statement

@StraytoStay wrote:

I think hosts should look how they want, however I didn't care for Josie Maran's blue hair last year. I like blue nails, not blue hair, but it looked more like a stiff wig. Maybe if it were styled softer....but I did change the channel that day.

Honored Contributor

@Phantom41 wrote:

@software wrote:

Why?   Because we can.

We are here to post information as well as our opinions.

I rarely "complain" but I do state the obvious.

I state what I like and don't like, call it a complaint, or whatever.

It's what we do

@Carmie wrote:

@software wrote:

I understand your frustration with the complaining but QVC is television--- so sights & sounds are relevant.   

A catalog, not so much.

That's how I look at it

If you are going to be on TV, then there are some higher standards.

In my mind anyway

@Carmie

But why complain?...No one is listening or changing anything, what bothers one person is what another person likes.  Everyone's definition of what is a higher standard is different too. It's just getting old and boring and mostly at just ignore the posters.  I suppose they like to have a place to vent with like minded people.

Funny, I have never noticed a male poster complaining about the hosts. 

I doubt any male posters would have complained about the Tuesday night beauty show (and I do mean show!).

What does that supposed to mean? @Phantom41

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...