Regular Contributor
Just saw Dana on with Caroline. I don't know how she does this with what she must be going through both physically and emotionally with a stage 4 diagnosis. I surely couldn't do it. However this morning something seemed off. And when Caroline said ill see you in the new year Dana responded I hope so. I'm not in facebook. Has she posted as to how she's doing? I just lost a friend in her thirties to cancer this past summer so I guess I may be reading into it. I hope she's ok.
Honored Contributor

No, she hasn't posted anything.  She is an inspiration.  I'm a three year survivor and know my energy level isn't the same as precancer.

Super Contributor

She did sound a bit tentative about the future.  Have to say tho, her skin looked flawless and glowing.   Hope she can stay strong and feel better.

Honored Contributor

@claros wrote:

She did sound a bit tentative about the future.  Have to say tho, her skin looked flawless and glowing.   Hope she can stay strong and feel better.

Glowing?  I'm not a user of the line nor do I watch Dana's presentations or know anything about her.  However, as I checked channels last night and saw her, I was amazed at her wan, gray coloring and wondered why she didn't use a touch of blush.  I didn't know she was ill but though there appeared to be something wrong with her.  She was anything but glowing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Re: Dana bledsoe

[ Edited ]

I thought she looked  good!!! 

@Kachina624-  Dana has suffered from cancer, I don’t know how her prognosis is now or if she’s in remission but she’s has been through a lot. So yeah- I’d say she’s glowing!!!

Honored Contributor

Totally agree. She looks wonderful! Her skin is in such good condition, as it should be working for a skin care line. But her energy was way up there on the presentations I watched. She was laughing and joking around.

And on one of the presentations the host mentioned that Dana was not wearing any makeup, and Dana concurred, also stating that she is 51.

She is truly an inspiration not only with her skin and how well she takes care of it, but the health concerns she has had for the past few years. She just keeps rising to the occasion. She never seems to let on how bad her health situation is.

I do recall one time, probably a year ago, when a caller mentioned what an inspiration she was (she was following Dana on Facebook) and said how she hoped and prayed that Dana would be able to overcome the diagnosis. That was the first and only time I saw Dana get tears in her eyes. She held it together, but you could tell she was really touched by the kind words that the caller was giving her and she kept wiping her eyes.

Esteemed Contributor

I did not spend much time watching, but I thought that she looked good in spite of her diagnosis.  I hope the new year brings her much better health.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I had no idea she was/is ill.  Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: Dana bledsoe

[ Edited ]

I do follow Dana on Facebook. She has a lot of varying emotions, as anyone with stage 4 cancer does. My heart goes out to her, and I do think she looks great. I believe her cancer started as breast cancer, and spread to her spine. She had to sell her beloved horse, because she was told she could no longer ride. She has 3 young children.

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne Thanks for the update from her Facebook page. As a horse lover who grew up around them, I know that it would be hard if I was told I could no longer ride. I didn't know that part of her life. I knew about the children.

Does she ever talk about her husband, like what he does for a living? I kind of remember years ago someone posting a picture of him with her, but don't recall anything else in regards to him or if she is still married.