Occasional Contributor

OMG, I remember when she had the cancer diagnosis years ago and used to have long hair and was gone for a while and came back with short hair.  I had NO idea that she was still battling cancer, let alone stage 4.  Prayers for her!!

Respected Contributor

@TissyanneWhy does it matter what her husband does or if she's married?  Why is it so important to know every personal detail of a vendor?  I just don't get it.

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

@TissyanneWhy does it matter what her husband does or if she's married?  Why is it so important to know every personal detail of a vendor?  I just don't get it.

What don't you get about posting on Facebook, nobody twists Dana's or any other vendor or host or person's arm to reveal very personal info online. Besides, you called out Tissyanne and it wasn't ever she who wondered or posted about the husband.

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99You are right and I apologize to @Tissyanne.  I meant to direct it to World Traveler.  Yes, anyone who posts on Facebook gets to say what they want, but if it's not mentioned why do we think we have a right to know?

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

@blackhole99You are right and I apologize to @Tissyanne.  I meant to direct it to World Traveler.  Yes, anyone who posts on Facebook gets to say what they want, but if it's not mentioned why do we think we have a right to know?

If you want people to care and Dana seems to want the support from her followers, people are going to ask questions. You can't have it both ways. IMO posters are not asking to be nosy or mean, they are concerned about her.

Valued Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

If you want people to care and Dana seems to want the support from her followers, people are going to ask questions. You can't have it both ways. IMO posters are not asking to be nosy or mean, they are concerned about her.

I agree. People are genuinely concerned for Dana’s health and have been praying for her but yet Dana hasn’t responded to anything in a very long time. I realize she doesn’t owe anybody anything but if you’re going to put it out there you must expect people are always going to inquire and would appreciate an update. I wish Dana nothing but the best and I pray she is feeling as awesome as she looks. She really is an inspiration with everything she’s been through. A quick post to acknowledge her fans is what should be honored at this point. It would eliminate posts like these and show she does appreciate all the overwhelming love and support she has received. 

Super Contributor

I'm so sorry for everything Dana is going through.  She is a beautiful woman no matter what.  My prayers are with her always.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624—-have agree with you——don’t watch her much but thought she didn’t look great. From experience, chemo takes a lot out of you. Am amazed she is still doing these hours. Wish her the best always.

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

@brandiwine I'm the one who was asking; I don't think @Tissyanne was. I was hoping she had some family support and since @Tissyanne follows Dana on Facebook, I was asking since I kind of recall a photo of her family years ago that someone posted.

I don't believe asking if she is married falls under "why is it so important to know every personal detail of a vendor." It is just one and I wouldn't call it a detail; just a personal interest in hopes that she has support. Some with cancer are all alone. Heart

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Exactly.....why is this thread even here....rude, nosey.... talking about the Vendors health Issues......  It is no one's business unless SHE brings it up...and no one should be discussing  her health here.

How would you like assumptions made about how you look....how your skin looks grey and pale....about your cancer coming back....😶