Honored Contributor

DUPLICATE CHARGES & REFUNDS?

I just received an email from QVC that there was an "issue" with their system and double charges or refunds were made to some accounts. They hope to clear it up ASAP. Wow! There are more "issues" with this software than we even imagined. Maybe this could put the fire under them to get moving to revamp the computer department. Now I need to double and triple check my charge account statement. 

Super Contributor

Re: DUPLICATE CHARGES & REFUNDS?

Me too I am seeing double charges . Got the same email. got doulbe charged for 3 items that were paid in Dec. 2019. then charged again for the same easy payment. They were refunded and now I see that all 3 were taken out again. No it has not been fixed

Honored Contributor

Is it on the QCard, or could it involve any type of charge card?

Super Contributor

I don't have a Q card. So this involve's any type of charge card

Honored Contributor

@BostonMommy wrote:

I don't have a Q card. So this involve's any type of charge card

@BostonMommy   I don't have a Q card either. 

Esteemed Contributor

I did not get that email
Trusted Contributor

There are several threads about this.  In one of them I asked the moderator Wayne about mine.  I received the email too. Since I have bought many items and I was curious how to know, verify that I was credited correctly.  Wayne stated that since I received the email, my account had credited. 

I do check my statements every month, but this is going to be a chore.  I'm going to go through and figure out what purchase each easy pay charge goes to in order to make sure all is correct.  I shop a lot while commuting so my purchases default to easy pay.  I just click, click, it's mine...take a sip of tea, look to make sure I didn't miss my stop, then go back to my phone.  Giggles.  From now on I'm going to do the extra step and pay in full.

Respected Contributor

I got the email but had already seen a double charge immediately followed by a credit. The Q is good about keeping their charges correct, I think it was just an understandable error. With everything on easy pay now, I can see how they'd get mixed up. It's always good to stay up on your bank account to ensure charges are on the up and up but I can honestly say I've never gotten an incorrect billing from the Q and have been buying from them forever...and making way too many purchases Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I was double charged from another company in early December. I wrote to the credit card company earlier in the month to dispute the double charge. Yesterday, I asked my husband to check the credit card statement on line and see if anything was resolved. And he noticed that he was double charged for a tax program he ordered. 

He spent all most an hour on the phone trying to resolve it. Makes me wonder if the problem is with more companies and not just QVC.

Respected Contributor

OK, THIS IS QUITE WORRISOME !!