Honored Contributor

Is anyone experiencing this? I am on a Macbook Air/Safari.  This morning while navigating the site the bar at the top that reads: Shop by Catetory, Today's special value, etc, bounces up and down when I scroll thru the pages.  

This is new today, I did shut down and restart, and it didn't solve the issue.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

Seems the site is off kilter this morning.  Yes, I'm having that trouble and cannot reach the "notifications" at the tope of the page.

There is a discussion on another thread, but I cannot remember where.

It's just annoying.  I'm going elsewhere for a bit until, hopefully, they fix it.

Honored Contributor

This site is definitely like that famous box of chocolates...any time to open this site, you never know what you'll get. The only given is that there'll be trouble!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Bouncing text bar

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs 

It's not just you.  I've been experiencing the same thing all morning, and a few different problems using my phone.  Seems like many of us have a number of oddities going on today.  Again.

Respected Contributor

Same here.  It's annoying.

Valued Contributor

I never have any problems. By any chance do u live in a rural area where the internet or Wi-Fi is erratic

Honored Contributor

Re: Bouncing text bar

[ Edited ]

@MrSour wrote:

I never have any problems. By any chance do u live in a rural area where the internet or Wi-Fi is erratic

@MrSour   You're lucky! No, I'm not in a rural area at all. Not sure about others, but it's a different problem every day now.No issues on any other sites but Q.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not experiencing any problems with bouncing and I am on a laptop with Chrome and it is 0738.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

I'm beginning to think it's certain operating systems and browsers that get affected at various times.  It seems like when there is a problem, most people experiencing it are using the same type of browsers and/or OS.  When the Apple people are having problems, the Microsoft people are okay, and vice versa.  

It doesn't seem to ever stay consistently working for everyone.

Valued Contributor

I see but don't stress yourself out over it it's not worth it