Respected Contributor

Re: Contacted USPS today

[ Edited ]

Ginav24, thanks so much for the tip on using the "Where's My Package" inquiry on the USPS website.  I put in my inquiry yesterday, noting that my pkg has been sitting at my nearby PO since 6/5, and my pkg was dropped on my porch today!  I think I'll try it for another pkg that has been sitting at the local PO since the 12th.  This is getting ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

@Suzeecat I'm glad it helped you. I thought it was worth passing the information to others who might need it.

Glad that your package arrived, too! It never hurts to put in a request.

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 Hi I didn't think you were dismissing the problem at all. QVC has its issues and so does the postal service - those problems have been happening for a long time. Of course with the pandemic, it has become worse.

I agree with you about Q's tracking system! If it were updated properly, people would be able to see what is going on and would most likely be less frustrated.

I had a similar issue with another company that I had ordered a set of face coverings from - they showed as shipped and then were shown at a "warehouse" whereabouts unknown for 7 days. I sent them an e-mail, too. LOL The package was delivered the next day.

I'm sorry about your priority box never arriving. That's pretty awful because usually that service is pretty reliable. You're right, I remember that lost package policy too. I doubt that holds true these days with all of the ongoing issues.

I just checked my mail and my package has arrived. Guess it just needed an "ask" to get it moving.

As a bonus, I had a firepit shipped to me last week (not from QVC), the box was pretty beat up and so although the large pieces arrived, the screws and nuts to fasten it together didn't make the trip. I sent an e-mail on Friday evening and I had a response on Monday and today in the mail, I got the package of missing parts. Now that's customer service!

have a great weekend.

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 

Yeah about your packaging arriving today...so did mine!!!

Wasnt so exciting just shower curtain for my guest bathroom.  Best thing I do like it and is gonna work perfectly with my new bathroom remodel🙂🙂

Have a great weekend!!!