Trusted Contributor

@GinaV24 My package arrived at the local post office on 610 and no, still haven't received it.  Will do what you did and find the contact on their website and will hope.

Honored Contributor

I'm in the same situation.  

Honored Contributor

I once had a wayward package.  I called the National USPS number to report a missing PKG.  Had to enter that long string of numbers on the phone but my PKG was delivered in 24 hrs.

People have reported being told by USPS personnel that they are very backed up with large numbers of unsorted pkgs.  It's just taking longer than usual, especially in or near large metro areas.  If you report it to QVC and they send a duplicate, you'll probably have a package to return eventually.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

I'm still waiting on an order to leave QVC that was ordered one month ago.  I called CS and was given no information when item would ship.  The last three items I ordered did not ship from QVC for three to four weeks.  QVC is having problems also. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids well I try and chase down the right culprit - once it is actually shipped then its up to whoever is handling the package to deliver it. I found out when I was trying to track a different package some time ago that having something start out in UPS hands and then transition to USPS for "final" delivery adds another whole element to things. USPS can't track using the UPS number and all UPS can tell you is that they handed it off to US mail. Talk about catch 22!

Of course on the other side of the coin is the sloooowww processing of orders.  I ordered two of IM's TSV dresses on the same day. One has shipped, the other is still "in process". That's been over a week too.

Esteemed Contributor

@pattyb yes the delays in things actually shipping out is all on QVC and is also very frustrating.

I've cut way back on ordering things from them and looking for other resources.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 if it only happened once in a while to me, I'd understand it but this has been happening for quite a while - even before the pandemic. I understand that they are backed up and I'm willing to be patient but when tracking shows it has not moved in 5 days then there is a problem.

Honored Contributor

Do you have any idea of the volume of packages going through UPS and USPS these days with everyone ordering online?

Unless you are in urgent need of the item you're waiting for - just be patient - it will eventually get to you.

Valued Contributor

I am the same as everyone else with my order still sitting t the post office since Monday and no notation that it will be out for deliery.  To make matters even worse, I just paid my Q card for this item I have yet to receive!  I don't go with the Virus as the excuse.....heck at Christmas the PO gets deliveries out in time.....I think the problem is that the PO delays any QVC items in lieu of getting other items to customers on time.  Everything else going through the PO is delivered normally.....I think it is mainly the QVC items they don't bother with in a timely matter.

Contributor

I've had a package supposedly at my USPS since May 19th, I filed a complaint with USPS and they told me mail innovation wraps all their packages in a pallet then scans the pallet, even though they say the package is in the pallet most times it isn't. They told me to contact the shipper ( QVC ) and let them know what the tracking is and they will see the package had no movement therefor it's considered lost, I did and the Q refunded me.