Respected Contributor

Never heard that expression!

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

@zitawins wrote:

@Kachina624@     In other words, you're telling @Biftu she's old-fashioned and out of date.

Not very polite comment.  It is, in fact, a shopping channel, not a store.

Excuse me @zitawins , that"s what YOU said.  Don't put words in my mouth.  If it's a place where I buy merchandise,  it's a store, a new type of store.  

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I can’t listen to her and watch her monopolize every moment.  Ahhhh.  But I like to watch the clothing.  She’s so rude.  

Esteemed Contributor

I was clicking thru channels yesterday and stopped on
Amy's show.  She talks so fast that I literally could not understand what she was saying! 

She has beautifully shapped eyes.  I do think she wears clothes well and looks great in Q clothes....but I had to change the channel.

Contributor
It’s Amy’s hair that needs a change. Let it grow out and color it all brown then she would be perfect. Right now her hair is too short in the back and all chopped up in the front. She could do her hair like her daughters it would look so cute
Honored Contributor

I have always found the "our store" comment strange and I think she is the only host that says it.  It may be acceptable and appropriate now, but still seems odd to me.  Guess it's an "attention getter" term.

Trusted Contributor
I have to weigh in because I just don't get why no one seems to like her. I think she's nice & I think she really knows her stuff. She has a lot of energy but not in an obnoxious way.
Trusted Contributor

Glad to hear ! 

Frequent Contributor

I think Amy's expression of "climbing into clothes" is just that....Amy's expression of presenting apparel.

In answer to your question, Amy is now wearing a Diamonique 3 stone ring, item # J354485 a replica of Meghan Markle's engagment ring from Prince Harry. $49.95 is a steal from what Harry I'm sure paid for Meghan's 4 ct tw real diamond. I bought this ring in the yellow gold clad to match Meghan's.I usually wear white metals but I thought I would change it up a bit by buying the 14 k yellow gold clad. I'm quite happy with it, not to big, bulky or ostenstatious...a clean and classic design and a twist from the original past, presnt and future 3 stone round ring. Give it a try you may just surprise yourself and like it!

Contributor

Just chiming in here on the KARATs of gold - I mean no harm - but:

14K gold is actually 58.3 to 58.5% pure gold, which is why it is sometimes marked 585 rather than 14K. All Karats can vary by a smidge, so if you see a 14KP marking, it actually means 14K "plumb", or right on the nose.

(14 out of 24 is .583333333)

18K gold is 75% pure gold and is sometimes marked 750 rather than 18K

(18 out of 24 is .75)

I don't know nearly as much about gemstones, but I know my precious metals!!