Super Contributor

1.  Wish Amy would not say "climb into" clothes when she is presenting fashion.  

(It is apparent I am watching fashion and Amy too much lately!). Love Amy and the Q!  

PS:  Is she wearing a new Diamonique wedding set?  

Esteemed Contributor

I have never heard that expression before Amy.  I assume it may be something she heard growing up.

I read some time ago that her hand is diamonds.  She originally wore a  diamonique ring with a black halo.  Her new ring looks similar to the MM style offered by diamonique.

I think she is adorable and could wear a burlap bag and she could rock it.

Esteemed Contributor

I cringe when she refers to the q as "our store."  She says this almost every show she hosts.  It's a TV shopping channel, not a store.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu   Update your thinking!  A store doesn't need to be made of bricks and mortar.  Now they're in cyberspace.  Times have changed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Lots of carat weight in those diamonds.

Btw, why isn't carat spelled Karet? 

14K gold, 10K gold, etc., etc.  It's not 14C gold, 10C gold, etc., etc.

Just thinking, as usual............

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

This wig show is aggravating. I never saw this vendor so hyper. Yes, I changed the channel.

Honored Contributor

I never even noticed that Amy "climbs in" clothes-  probably because I've heard and used that expression all my life.

Honored Contributor

Isn't Amy from Baltimore Md.? I lived near Baltimore for awhile and I did hear that expression used and I jumped on the band wagon too. That 3 stone ring she wears with her diamond eternity band is indeed Diamonique, she said so.

Respected Contributor

I've heard that expression my whole (long) life! I don't care how she gets her clothes on, Amy looks good in everything!

Honored Contributor

I've never heard that expression before.  I won't be adding it to my vocabulary, but it doesn't bother me.