Contributor

Just received an email that my last two orders have been delayed shipping. 

Honored Contributor

I too received an email that one of my orders is going to be delayed. I appreciate that QVC lets me know that. It is for one of my Barefoot Dreams items. No problem; didn't need to have it right away. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

It has been so frustrating I've really curbed my shopping.  I did order something though I need for vacation and it had better be here on time or I am so done!!

Valued Contributor

happened to me twice in less than two weeks. Something I really needed won't be here in time. But, try to cancel something that they can't even ship!

Trusted Contributor

It just happened to me too. I ordered 2 scarves from Isaac for vacation next week now it will come after I leave. I ordered them 2 and a 1/2 weeks in advance.

I think it could be that new warehouse they are building in Bethlahem PA. 

Frequent Contributor

I have had that too.  I get that there can be weather issues but come on this just keeps happening.

On 4/21 I ordered two Susan Graver TSV's  they have not shipped.

On 4/22 I decided I wanted to order another pair of the same.  Those came yesterday.

CLEAN UP YOU ACT Q.Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

I also saw a blurb that processing returns is delayed.  When isn't it?

Q's problem should never be made the customer's problem.

Respected Contributor

I just called cs about 2 orders placed 8 days ago still in process.  Maybe we should get free shipping for waiting so long!!  I got an email on one of the items but not the other.  

New Contributor

I’ve had the same issue a number of times lately.  Sometimes waiting almost 3 weeks to get some of my orders.  When calling customer service they said there are problems in the shipping department that will hopefully be remedied soon.  Crazy . . . And frustratingly!!

New Contributor

I placed an order on 4/21/19 for two items.  The first item has shown "in process" since then.  The second item shipped yesterday.  What irritates me is that the "edd" was last week and they still shipped it the slowest way possible.  I've called QVC twice and they said nothing they could do.  These items are coming from Ontario, CA - which isn't that far from me.  Amazon and Walmart can get things to me in 2 days.  Lands End, JCP and just about any other retailer can get things here in a week.  QVC takes 2 weeks or more.  Not to mention that most retailers don't charge you for shipping on orders over a certain amount and QVC charges for every individual item you buy, doesn't matter if 4 things come all at once in a plastic bag and it costs $14 for shipping.  It's getting ridiculous.  Don't even get me started on returns!!!