Trusted Contributor

I have several orders that are taking almost 10 days.  I'm not really interested in ordering because of this.  It's getting ridiculous and for the money paid on shipping - not acceptable.  

Trusted Contributor

If they are going to prevent you from canceling or changing an order within a half hour, then they should also be shipped in a timely matter.  I've received orders from B&M stores within 2-3 days recently and orders placed with QVC long ago are still In Process. Not happy!

Respected Contributor

I didn't get any notification but noticed this has been happening alot lately.  I ordered 2 items last night and when I looked at other orders from last week Just Sitting in Processing.... I cancelled the 2 new orders.  Enough is enough.

Respected Contributor

Re: Order Shipments Delayed

[ Edited ]

@misschristy wrote:

If they are going to prevent you from canceling or changing an order within a half hour, then they should also be shipped in a timely matter.  I've received orders from B&M stores within 2-3 days recently and orders placed with QVC long ago are still In Process. Not happy!

Seriously!!!!!!!!  I would cancel all my Still processing if I could.  I do not like the changes they are making with Orders and shipping delays.  And still charging so much for shipping.  If you want to buy more than 2 items forget about it.  It will cost you the price of a dinner out to get it shipped to you in 8 days!

Respected Contributor

My order placed April 20th for 3 Isaac t shirts and a bare minerals item is scheduled to be delivered today; 17 days later!  I did get an email last week apologizing for the delay.  By the way, I am in NJ and this order was shipped from California.  Took 7 days to get here from California.

Trusted Contributor

I just got the letter about my auto-ship of Mancini's meatballs have been delayed or may be unable to fulfill. Then I check my order status and it says IN PROCESS. So, first I was glad to see that maybe they did come in, but now I know that is not the case and they are just using that as a status because what else would they say? Maybe be honest, like Product Unavailable At This Time? I am hoping it will come in, because they are really good, but I am also thinking that maybe it will come back with a new item number and a higher price. QVC is in trouble.

Trusted Contributor

I got an email the other day from qvc saying my shipments are delayed also. I ordered two items on April 27.  Still don't have them. But one I ordered AFTER 4/27 has already shipped!!!!!