Respected Contributor

Re: ALL RUSSELL STOVER CANDY IS SHIPPING LATE

@dvard wrote:

They have had these tins for the past few years so they did know how popular they are.

Ive always associated Russell Stover with  drug store.  They are not fine chocolatiers.  I dont care for their over-sugary confections.

Occasional Contributor

Re: WHY DOESN'T QVC LET CUSTOMERS KNOW!!!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!

They had the orders in September so they knew what was expected.  For the first time in 60 years I had a Christmas without Russel Stovers.  CVS and Walgreen's ALWAYS have Russel Stovers at great prices for Christmas and I chose to trust QVC so I would not have to get out and risk COVID exposure and now it's too late. My order says it was shipped on the 15th and should arrive on the 12th, three days before it was shipped?? It is completely irresponsible for QVC to ignore this issue and not communciate with customers. These were ordered for co-workers since they were advertised as great gifts, NOT.  I want my order canceled but I can't since they continue to say the order was shipped.  If it ever gets here it is going right back to QVC.  Sad and disappointed in too many ways.

Occasional Contributor

My order has been processing since the 15th. Not a good sign.

Occasional Contributor

They received the orders September 23rd.  They've known for months what was expected of them!

Trusted Contributor

I agree think QVC should have communicated with their customers and not sat back and just let their customers out in the cold. Russell Stover owes everyone who didn’t get their order a apology letter, not that most of us will ever order from them again. And I think it affects advanced ordering from QVC if they have no control over advanced orders they are selling and promoting. I contacted the social team at the Q when my package was sitting in process and they never got back to me with an answer. Nice huh?