Trusted Contributor

Was there a POSH presents show this year, I don't remember seeing it

Just wanted to know if there was a POSH presents show this holiday season as I must have missed it.  Usually, Jane does the show and there are people around in a party atmosphere.  Maybe due to the virus, they did not do such a theme this year.  I usually enjoy that show.

Honored Contributor

Re: Was there a POSH presents show this year, I don't remember seeing it

No Posh Show this year. 

Jane Treacy explained that a posh show was basically not the right way to go this year, considering all the challenges this year.  She did one of those "comfort/cozy" shows instead.  

Respected Contributor

I also am disappointed that there was no Posh show--it was always one of my favorites ever since Lisa Robertson introduced it years ago.

However, I completely understand that this is not a good time for over-the-top celebrations.

Respected Contributor

POSH was just that when Lisa R introduced it - one of a kind, lovely gifts unique to the Q.

It has been terrible w Jane. Same ole Q items- definately NOT posh!

Esteemed Contributor

If there were, the host/s would have been wearing pjs.

(I hope they are over the pjs shows.)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They could have done a modified version of Posh Presents (Jane dressed up, a pretty set, unique one of a kind gifts) and given viewers something different and uplifting....but I guess its easier to put people in pajamas and do the same ole thing with the least amount of effort instead of fun positive things to pick up people's spirits during this difficult time.....Woman Frustrated  But then again Posh Presents not quite the same--- (To set the record straight--Im not a member of LR's tribe nor fan club I just enjoyed her different and unique shows from time to time....from Italy to elegant Christmas decor from her own home, to posh presents--she hosted out of the ordinary programming to QVC with unique style)

So I wonder why is QVC even bothering with a New Year's Eve "Party" with Alberti & Sandra...shouldnt we be all melancholy, depressed, and sad...🤔

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Years ago, when Kathy Levin was a host, she did a show ,Once in a Lfetime jewelry that was really fun to watch--gorgeous things and then I think there was a show called From the Vault---omg--that was at least a 100 years ago----Woman Wink 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you everyone for your answers.

Trusted Contributor

Comfy/cozy same old junk from China.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

They could have done a modified version of Posh Presents (Jane dressed up, a pretty set, unique one of a kind gifts) and given viewers something different and uplifting....but I guess its easier to put people in pajamas and do the same ole thing with the least amount of effort instead of fun positive things to pick up people's spirits during this difficult time.....Woman Frustrated  But then again Posh Presents not quite the same--- (To set the record straight--Im not a member of LR's tribe nor fan club I just enjoyed her different and unique shows from time to time....from Italy to elegant Christmas decor from her own home, to posh presents--she hosted out of the ordinary programming to QVC with unique style)

So I wonder why is QVC even bothering with a New Year's Eve "Party" with Alberti & Sandra...shouldnt we be all melancholy, depressed, and sad...

Yeah, I am sure all QVC customers are with the same products over and over.  Maybe they will show us the new "hot" pajamas for 2021!