Esteemed Contributor

Re: ALL RUSSELL STOVER CANDY IS SHIPPING LATE

@deeva wrote:

@BalletBabe 

Looks like Russell Stover didn't anticipate the popularity of these collectible tins. Add to that slower shipping.

@deeva   I am not sure they really didn'y give a specific reason but they said the reason all their products were pulled was to give them a chance to catch up.  Myguess is Covid and maybe those tins are made by someone else??  I don't know but being that orders were placed in Sept. IMO No excuse to not contact the customers. 

Honored Contributor

@gogirlfriend wrote:

If they didn't think they could fill all the orders, then why did they sell over 60,000 of them

@gogirlfriend 

Lots of people are out of work so I'm sure most businesses are wondering how sales will be this Holiday season.

Swiss Colony sent out a survey asking questions about your buying this year. 

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe 

I agree.

Customer service is lousy everywhere these days. 

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for posting this!  I was wondering why my order hadn't shipped yet (or even really processed yet).  I also did the advance order back in September for ship 12/07...so I just hope it gets here in time for Christmas.  I called QVC customer service and they weren't able to give me a reason...just to keep checking (which I will continue to do!) 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered the Christmas tins back in OCTOBER it was a advance order was suppose to ship the 7th of December and here it is the 8th and it still just sitting there not in process. Very disappointing! Now I will be lucky I guess if I get it for Christmas. Thank you for the update, customer service said it ships directly from Russell Stove and she assumed they were having problems.  My Cousin told me she ordered candy from Russell Stover last year and it arrived late so she doesn't think Covid is the reason and would not order from them again. She said QVC should be certain their vendors with advanced orders are reliable and ship on time. If it happened again this year then its not something new for Russell Stover. I had another  advanced order for  December 7th  ship date for Landis stuffed pretzels and they shipped right on time. My relative who will have them by the 16th. Thats the way it should be when people are counting on you to get their Christmas surprises sent.

Frequent Contributor

@sann wrote:
  • The Wal-Mart few minutes away has a plentiful supply of Russell Stover Candy as well as Target. No shipping cost.

None of QVCs food items have shipping costs.  I would have to agree with others, these chocolates are nothing like those purchased from Walmart.  I like the collector's tins as well and look forward to them every year.  Worth the wait!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Glitter51 wrote:

I've seen Russell Stover candy at my local grocery store and retail store. I realize that people have ordered from QVC, but instead of being stressed over not receiving the order in time, I'd just purchase a nice box of candy from a retail store.  No stress.  

@Glitter51   I talked to a higher up last week.  This candy is different and is not the same as what you buy in store.  She told me they have a special recipe for QVC.  It was the best candy I ever ate last year.  THe local grocery stores do not have this candy, and they also don't have the tins.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Jen717 wrote:

@sann wrote:
  • The Wal-Mart few minutes away has a plentiful supply of Russell Stover Candy as well as Target. No shipping cost.

None of QVCs food items have shipping costs.  I would have to agree with others, these chocolates are nothing like those purchased from Walmart.  I like the collector's tins as well and look forward to them every year.  Worth the wait!

@Jen717   They told me last week that they have a special recipe for QVC.  It is not the same as the stores.  You are correct. 

Esteemed Contributor

@aheste wrote:

Thanks for posting this!  I was wondering why my order hadn't shipped yet (or even really processed yet).  I also did the advance order back in September for ship 12/07...so I just hope it gets here in time for Christmas.  I called QVC customer service and they weren't able to give me a reason...just to keep checking (which I will continue to do!) 

@aheste   They told me all orders will get out by Christmas.  If you want to call them their number is 800-777-4028    Don't call on weekends.  They do answer but the people during the week seem to know more about what is going on.  All fingers crossed.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

I ordered the Christmas tins back in OCTOBER it was a advance order was suppose to ship the 7th of December and here it is the 8th and it still just sitting there not in process. Very disappointing! Now I will be lucky I guess if I get it for Christmas. Thank you for the update, customer service said it ships directly from Russell Stove and she assumed they were having problems.  My Cousin told me she ordered candy from Russell Stover last year and it arrived late so she doesn't think Covid is the reason and would not order from them again. She said QVC should be certain their vendors with advanced orders are reliable and ship on time. If it happened again this year then its not something new for Russell Stover. I had another  advanced order for  December 7th  ship date for Landis stuffed pretzels and they shipped right on time. My relative who will have them by the 16th. Thats the way it should be when people are counting on you to get their Christmas surprises sent.

@Silkeej   The December orders won't go out till 14th or 15th they said.  You will get them by Christmas but they are going out late.  They said they are working 24/7 to get the orders out.