Esteemed Contributor

ALL RUSSELL STOVER CANDY IS SHIPPING LATE

[ Edited ]

I just spoke with a higher up at Russell Stover.   All orders are running late.  If you ordered for the Dec 7th week it will be at least a week late but they will have all orders out by Christmas.   They had some issues I guess because of Covid, but she said they are working 7 days a week trying to get caught up.  I guess time will tell.    

Valued Contributor

Re: ALL RUSSELL STOVER CANDY IS SHIPPING LATE

I've seen Russell Stover candy at my local grocery store and retail store. I realize that people have ordered from QVC, but instead of being stressed over not receiving the order in time, I'd just purchase a nice box of candy from a retail store.  No stress.  

Super Contributor

I'm so surprised to hear they are running behind when Russell Stover's has stack bases full of them at the two Walmarts in my area.  They must be fulfulling their orders first as there was a ton of it there. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mumof2 wrote:

I'm so surprised to hear they are running behind when Russell Stover's has stack bases full of them at the two Walmarts in my area.  They must be fulfulling their orders first as there was a ton of it there. 

Well this candy comes in collectable tins and my family and friends are collecting them as I am also.  I never ate candy from any store that tastes like his did.  I don't know if they make it fresh or what but it was really good.  

Honored Contributor

Nice to hear you will be getting the Collector Tins you ordered. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Nice to hear you will be getting the Collector Tins you ordered. 

@Nightowlz    I will only be happy when they are here.   

Respected Contributor

• The Wal-Mart few minutes away has a plentiful supply of Russell Stover Candy as well as Target. No shipping cost.
Honored Contributor

Walmart may not be selling the collectible's that @BalletBabe is talking about.

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe 

Looks like Russell Stover didn't anticipate the popularity of these collectible tins. Add to that slower shipping.

Frequent Contributor

If they didn't think they could fill all the orders, then why did they sell over 60,000 of them