Trusted Contributor

@BalletBabe Thats some good news now we have to hope they don't ship them standard. We live out West and it takes forever and a day to get packages from the Q. Thanks for taking the time to let me know.

Contributor

Re: ALL RUSSELL STOVER CANDY IS SHIPPING LATE

Thanks for the news.  I did have a 12/7 ship date.   I cancelled my second order   Hope it comes soon. They are gifts.    

Contributor

I agree Deeva.  Wish we were notified.  I wanted to send tins as gifts but will receive too late for that.  Kind of annoyed. 

Esteemed Contributor

Well my order is in process!  I hope that is a good sign!    

Visitor

`

When I checked today it says the delivery date is 12/28.  These have been in process for 10 days with a ship date that was to be 12/7.  I tried cancelling a week ago as these were Christmas gifts and they are not allowing cancellation.  I don't want these after Christmas, thats why I preordered.  Now here I am scrambling for 5 gifts costing more money.

Esteemed Contributor

@Silkeej   @aheste  @KaraNes  @Agrium  @Jen717  My order shipped!!!!!!!   Yahooooo and will be here Sunday or Monday=====DOING THE HAPPY DANCE

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

So happy for you,  I know it has been a long unnecessary wait for all of us. I plan to go out on Saturday and purchase my candy, mine has been in process now nine days and I think the chances of having it by Christmas is now a reach if they ship it at all. They should have contacted us and let us know there was a problem and gave us the opportunity to cancel if they could not  guarantee delivery before Christmas. 

New Contributor

Nope...and mine still shows 'in process' so it hasn't even shipped. Now I'll need to cancel and fight to get my money back (since they charged my card a couple of weeks ago when the status changed from 'back ordered' to 'in process'. Super bummed...I'm seriously tempted to send everything back that I've ordered lately. I guess I'm headed out today to look for something comparable to replace then with.

Occasional Contributor

They have had these tins for the past few years so they did know how popular they are.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

BTW I had to call customer service today about a ring box arriving empty  (stolen in transit) and expressed my frustration with the candy arriving too late to gift. The people these were intended for have 2 weeks or more off  so will not be back until second week of January. She told me to call back after they arrive late and ask for a refund . I already gifted these people See's candy last week when I saw it would not be here by last Friday. She asked if there was anyone I could donate them to and I thought I will drop them off at the local police and fire stations. Would love for them to go the folks in the ER but you will not catch me anywhere near a hospital. (unless an ambulance takes me there)