Respected Contributor

@BoopOMatic wrote:

Just checked out the livestream "aftershow" where JT AGAIN makes threatening innuendos regarding her kids, (AGAIN with the pointing), she is trying to sell everyone on the new QVC format, comparing QVC to Disney.

QVC has lost its mind.

As for the 50 and Fab show, about 2 minutes was all I could stomach after JT regaled everyone how her crotch smells after running. So sickening.

Yikes!  Did JT really say that?  Glad I missed the show!

Trusted Contributor

Yes, she said it - and bear in mind I only watched a couple minutes. They were so crass and vulgar. Really gross.

Contributor

Re: 50' and Fabulous

[ Edited ]

Where did all of the ladies go?  This is a sign of the times we are living in.  I enjoy watching Pat as she is very professional and acts like a lady.   

Esteemed Contributor

@BoopOMatic wrote:

Just checked out the livestream "aftershow" where JT AGAIN makes threatening innuendos regarding her kids, (AGAIN with the pointing), she is trying to sell everyone on the new QVC format, comparing QVC to Disney.

QVC has lost its mind.

As for the 50 and Fab show, about 2 minutes was all I could stomach after JT regaled everyone how her crotch smells after running. So sickening.

QVC certainly has lost it's mind!  OMG, how can anyone get away with a comment like that on national TV, on a shopping channel??????????? 

That is just gross and disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!  and yes, sickening!!

Trusted Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@BoopOMatic wrote:

QVC has lost its mind.

QVC certainly has lost it's mind!  OMG, how can anyone get away with a comment like that on national TV, on a shopping channel??????????? 

That is just gross and disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!  and yes, sickening!!

QVC has fired people for much less. I don't get what's going on with the seemingly promotion of vulgar behavior. 

If this woke thing continues and certain hosts aren't reigned in, then Q deserves to go down the tubes. 

Esteemed Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@BoopOMatic wrote:

QVC has lost its mind.

Yikes!  Did JT really say that?  Glad I missed the show!

Maybe she should try Lume deorderent. She says it for under boob, crotch, feet etc. 

Respected Contributor

I watched it, and I enjoyed it. Overall, I think it's more relaxed. Some parts were pretty funny. I liked Mally in this role, and I was glad to hear that Jane & Mally will be back together once a month on Friday nights.

Normally, I only watch 1 or 2 programs per week on QVC. But, last night I was waiting for something on a different channel to come on and happened to catch this show. I plan to keep watching Mally & Jane.

Honored Contributor

@Monday 3 wrote:

Where did all of the ladies go?  This is a sign of the times we are living in.  I enjoy watching Pat as she is very professional and acts like a lady.   

Very true @Monday 3 . Don't you think Kathy Levin could be a funny, but not gross, guest or host of a show like this?

Trusted Contributor

I will pretend to be shocked.

Honored Contributor

Here's the thing for me...I have been in fun ladies night evenings with similar conversations, a lot of laughing, some appetizers and a glass or two of wine or coffee.  Great times!  The difference is -- we are all real friends. It's with women I've known and love for years; some go back to college days 40 years ago.

But I am not the least bit interested in tuning in to this on TV, with women I don't personally know.  It's just being done to shock, and resemble the Real Housewives of Someplace.  Add to that, the only real intent by QVC is still to try to sell me something.  That's their bottom line, and that makes sense.  But it's the very reason this doesn't work for me. 

I like them trying to bring a more relaxed evening of fun, wit, and spontaneous stories.  Like someone else said, the premise is fine, if done very differently.