Contributor

Did anyone see the 50 and Fabulous show Friday night,

March 10?

Valued Contributor

@Daffney  Not me, but I don't rate highly on a masochism  scale. I saw the presentation of the Attitudes by Renee como jersey midi dress from a previous week and had to stop part way through. Jane  mentioned she was going to discuss "chafing" the next week so if she did, I'd be curious to know how that went.

Hope that somebody here watched and can give us a blow by blow. 

Trusted Contributor

@laluzdelmundo  Something about when she ran her marathon she didn't realize the chaffing she would end up with.

I think if this show continues there needs to be some changes as I do think it has possibilities.  

Respected Contributor

Jane is going to discuss chafing????

Who in their right mind wants to hear that sort of thing on a shopping channel??

I am SO glad I do not watch..........

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Super Contributor

I am practicing restraint today!😁

Honored Contributor

Re: 50' and Fabulous

[ Edited ]

There was also something about the issues of wearing a wet swim suit, and it was said when Gary was presenting the swimwear.  He said dont worry I have seen and heard it all before. 

Honored Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@laluzdelmundo  Something about when she ran her marathon she didn't realize the chaffing she would end up with.

I think if this show continues there needs to be some changes as I do think it has possibilities.  

@colleena 

I happened to be switching channels and caught it long enough to hear them say that going forward it's going to be on once a month.  The first Friday of each month, I think.

Honored Contributor

Someone posted that the 50 and Fab show was cancelled.  I dont know if that is true or not.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Not cancelled, just down to one Fri a month

Trusted Contributor

They should rename the show "Desperate For Attention and Relevancy"  -- hosted by Jane and Mally