Trusted Contributor

It's certainly a mystery for the ages why this shopping channel isn't doing well, isn't it?

Respected Contributor

OK, I'm over 50 and don't need any help coping with the various issues of the aging body or what fashions I shd be wearing.  I don't find such programming uplifting.

Respected Contributor

The aftershow, which was on Livestream, had technical issues for the first 20 minutes or so. By the time it came on there was about a half hour left.  I would prefer not to comment on it, you can watch it for yourself on Facebook or even QVC main page at .com, not the app.   Jane T. was the guest.

Valued Contributor

I'm more glad I didn't see it! What's seen cannot be unseen.

Honored Contributor

Watched the very first show long enough to see some slacks I could use. Not sure why they were age specific. Actually, I like the concept of a show for ladies over 50, but I see no need for crude comments. When you hit 50, you pretty much can see what's happening. Therefore, some nice clothing items that don't expose the bad parts (like flabby upper arms) might be useful. 

Respected Contributor

I tried to watch this show twice and I did for a whole five minutes each time. Just too much noise and talking over each other. Also, I am NOT interested in the crude comments. Smiley Tongue

Trusted Contributor

Just checked out the livestream "aftershow" where JT AGAIN makes threatening innuendos regarding her kids, (AGAIN with the pointing), she is trying to sell everyone on the new QVC format, comparing QVC to Disney.

QVC has lost its mind.

As for the 50 and Fab show, about 2 minutes was all I could stomach after JT regaled everyone how her crotch smells after running. So sickening.

Regular Contributor

I think the concept is good, however having women making lewd jokes is not for me. Mally is always too loud and quit with the silly fan. It's stale. Call me when it has women acting like adults and of course fun is good, but we're not in a bar.  Presenting products that address certain problems as we age can be done well. I hope they rework this show.

Respected Contributor

NO...I did not see the show last night. I now know better then to go there.

I said this before on a couple previous threads (both already deleted by mod) but it's worth repeating. I will no longer be purchasing anything from Mally Roncal. Over the years I've ordered and liked many of her products...I particularly liked her eyeliner pencils. But after her suggestive and crude innuendos about a product that was presented in a previous Over 50 and Fabulous show, I will not support anything she does. Done.

And from what I'm reading here about last night's program it seems she simply cannot resist the urge to be crass and disgusting on these shows...maybe that's just who she truly is. Woman Frustrated    

Honored Contributor

Absolutely no interest in this show and even less interest in the crude comments....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*