Valued Contributor

I watched the show and I also watched the livestream.  I really enjoyed the livestream, it was much more toned down.  I know JT gets a lot of flack, but I found her endearing with Mally on the livestream.  I think the push to perform on the show makes it what it is.  I give it up to JT, she loves what she does and has alot of energy, so good for her.  I think she's living her best life.  I also don't have a problem with Mally, except she is "loud" on the show.  At least its not boring.

Valued Contributor

I watched the entire "50" show last night and not one time did I hear JT say anything about her crotch smelling.  She was talking about chafing and saying it wasn't just her thighs that chafed, but never did she say a single thing about her crotch!  I am not a fan of her, either.

Valued Contributor

JT honestly believes she is Lucy Ricardo.  That is her entire schtick ...  she thinks she is is so, so funny and I have yet to see it.  Give me Kathy Levin any day !!  Sophisticated class vs. Loud mouth comic wannabe. 

Trusted Contributor

@snipsnapsnur wrote:

I watched the entire "50" show last night and not one time did I hear JT say anything about her crotch smelling.  She was talking about chafing and saying it wasn't just her thighs that chafed, but never did she say a single thing about her crotch!  I am not a fan of her, either.

So because you didn't hear it, it didn't happen?

I'm sure the video is probably still on Jane's FB page, if anyone wants to check it out (hope you have a strong stomach).

It was when they were losing their minds over those soapy wipes.

Jane advised using them when you don't "have time" to take a shower, and related her story about her crotch smelling after her "half marathon," whatever that is.

Sickening...

Valued Contributor

I tried to watch, twice. I just don't get it. Mally is embarrassingly loud and so obnoxious. WHY???? She is not funny at all. The fan thing.....WHY????

HSN has well-dressed, well-groomed, well-spoken WOMEN.

When this mess comes on again, turn the channel. HSN is really calm, professional, well-presented.

Frequent Contributor

I never watch Jane Treacy.  TMI too often.

Respected Contributor

Re: 50' and Fabulous

[ Edited ]

@snipsnapsnur 

I agree; I believe she inferred her feet smelled after the marathon. I turned it off when they got to the wipes and Mally was screaming when the vendor used the wipes on her scalp. I turned it off; can't stand the over the top screaming and getting hysterical over wipes.

Valued Contributor

@snipsnapsnur wrote:

I heard it too.....

BTW.....is Mally gay ? I believe she was talking to someone while she was using the John and leaving the door open....

Esteemed Contributor

Chafing occurs from being Fat.  When thunder thighs rub together.  SMH   I expect the next quarter earnings worse then ever.  AND   They deserve it

Valued Contributor

Just seeing the promo for this show was enough to make me not watch. Mally talking about peeing in your pants turned me off. I don't see the need to her crude explicit comments all the time.

"I never changed, I just learned."