Respected Contributor

@Boomernichols 

My heart goes out to you.  Your Sweet Toby is with you forever in spirit, as you are with him.  I understand completely, the bond between some pet parents & their pet-kids is so strong, they truly are your "kids."  I wish you well & am sending you (((comfort hugs))).  Heart

Respected Contributor

@ECBG 

I've never seen this before.  Thanks for posting this pic.

It's so beautiful & meaningful.  It gives hope to all of us pet parents of the beauty after passing .. showing our pets continue to be happy while still being loved.

Thanks so much.  

Honored Contributor

@sceniccoast wrote:

@ECBG 

I've never seen this before.  Thanks for posting this pic.

It's so beautiful & meaningful.  It gives hope to all of us pet parents of the beauty after passing .. showing our pets continue to be happy while still being loved.

Thanks so much.  

@sceniccoast 

Thank you.

When our sons were in high school, I took them with me to the high school where I taught.  If we saw any animal that was dead by the road we talked about the place in heaven they must go to and what it looked like.

I hope the precious little "souls" that have given us so much love are held in love.

Esteemed Contributor

My heart goes out to you @Boomernichols  Sadly I know exactly how you feel. Sending you (((HUGS)))

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry, @Boomernichols. The problem with pets is that they just don't live long enough. Mine are like family too, and I've had to put two little old ladies to sleep in the last 3 years. Its still hard, and I'm still finding white dog hair that reminds me of happier times.

Esteemed Contributor

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Toby. These sweet souls come in and out of our lives and forever remain in our hearts. 

Trusted Contributor

@Boomernichols 

I am so very sorry for your loss. It is a heartbreak like no other. 💔

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols   So sorry for your loss of Toby. It's always difficult to lose a pet, especially after so many years of unconditional love. Toby's in a better place now on Rainbow Bridge. You'll see each other again.