Respected Contributor

My best friend of 16 years and 2 months passed away on July 4, 2021 at 7:30 am.  Toby was known as a west highland terrier pet but to me he was upgraded to a family member quickly.  I loved this little dog like he was truly my "child" and he loved me.  I know that he is in heaven now with my momma and they are getting caught up on hugs and belly rubs.  He slept with me, he helped me through the death of both parents and I will never forget you!!!!!!!!!  Thanks for letting me share with you all.

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss.  Sending hugs to you.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols   I'm so very sorry for your loss.  My pets are family members, too.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I am truly sorry.  We're all crying with you.

This is what I have always "seen".  I hope and pray it will give you some comfort.

Animal angel.jpg

Respected Contributor

i am so very sorry for your loss, and i understand.  

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols   So sorry you lost your best friend.  All of us who love animals can relate to your heartache.  It's just not fair that they have such short lifespans. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I am sorry for your loss. Our pets are often our best friends and give unconditional love. When we suffer, they suffer and when they suffer, we suffer. I believe he is still around you and we can talk to them. When my last cat died, I spoke to him for about a month and it comforted me. I felt his soul around me. No longer this way but I misss that little love bug. 

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols 

My heart breaks for you. The pain of losing a beloved dog is so hard to bear. Yes, they are our children and they love us unconditionally.  Someday your broken heart will become a fragrance of memories that may still bring a tear to your eye but will also bring a smile to your face.  Bless your heart.  I am so very sorry.  ❤️🐶❤️

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Blessings.

Esteemed Contributor

I am sorry. I do remember you showing us pictures of your sweet Toby.

download.jpg