Trusted Contributor

I'm so sorry, your post is a beautiful tribute to him.

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols  so sorry for the loss of Toby. I do know how you feel.((Hugs))❤️

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry for your loss of your beloved boy.  

You and Toby are bonded through love which lasts through eternity.  Though in Heaven now, Toby's watching over you and always at your side; preparing a loving home for when you'll both be reunited again.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your sweet fur baby Toby .     Been there many times and each time is a heartbreak .  It's probably the only unconditional love we ever have in life.   It's just not fair that they have such short lives.   We have only 1 kitty left now and he has many health issues plus being almost 21 so I know we will be dealing with the inevitable sooner then later.  I hope you can find that peace that dose come , it always does even though I never feel it will,  cause I do know how difficult it is and how much you love him ,   it comes through in your words.   Sending hugs(~)

Blessings 🙏🏻

Honored Contributor

I am very sorry, i know the pain, they take part of our heart with them.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols 

I am so sorry for your loss.

There are no words I have that will make it less painful, I hope that soon the happy memories will lessen the grief.

With all my heart I believe you and Toby will be together again.

♥️️ 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

I am so sorry.  This never gets easier, but Toby was greatly loved by you and Toby returned that love.  Look for signs that Toby is still with you because there will be some and it will help to heal your heart.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

@Boomernichols  I am so sorry for your loss.❤️

Respected Contributor

So sorry for your loss @Boomernichols                           
                                  B3594A22-F02E-45FA-A6A8-ED67A14FA0E2.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@Boomernichols , I am so sorry for your loss!  We, too, lost our Westie, Auggie, on May 3rd.  Perhaps Toby and Auggie will meet at the Rainbow Bridge and be great friends.  Prayers for you for comfort and healing!