Esteemed Contributor

Re: REQUEST REVIEW...

[ Edited ]

Just received my Linea red swing jacket. Order the medium (my usual size) and it fits like it is tailor-made for me. The fabric is better than expected. Had hesitations about it not being lined, but it is fine without a lining. The drape is gorgeous. Fits through the shoulders, bust and the length is spot-on with the red whisper knit skirt. I'll probably wear it buttoned most of the time for a dressier look. Louis' design on this is perfect! I'm tall, slender and wear this type of clothing with ease. This makes my day! Feeling a little like the Scarlet Letter Lady. LOL

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Just received my Linea red swing jacket. Order the medium (my usual size) and it fits like it is tailor-made for me. The fabric is better than expected. Had hesitations about it not being lined, but it is fine without a lining. The drape is gorgeous. Fits through the shoulders, bust and the length is spot-on with the red whisper knit skirt. I'll probably wear it buttoned most of the time for a dressier look. Louis' design on this is perfect! I'm tall, slender and wear this type of clothing with ease. This makes my day! Feeling a little like the Scarlet Letter Lady. LOL

@BirkiLady  You have made my day with your review.  That is a great review and sounds like what I thought seeing the video and reading LDO's blog.  Thanks a bunch.  I still don't have mine.  Man Indifferent

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

NameAlreadyTaken - Thanks for your kind words. Smiley Wink
Be patient. It's worth the wait. Confident you'll also LOVE it. Heart

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also received my red jacket today and it's a keeper! I ordered my usual size, a medium, and glad I did. I was debating about sizing down to a small, but had I done that, the jacket would have been too tight around the back & arms. (I'm a 38C).

I'm not a fan of the swing jacket, but I ordered this one because of the length. It's still a bit too "billowy" in back, but because it's long enough (hits at high thigh) it somehow balances out the bulk. The fabric is lovely and I prefer the lightness and ease. Love the pockets.

I tried it on with the red WK skirt and red WK tunic and piled on the jewelry. The "crown jewel" suite of jewelry from several years ago looks amazing with it and the new Etruscan bead set in gold. I also paired the jacket & tunic over slim leg velvet pants...so chic, elegant AND comfortable. For a holiday party, concert, theater, Christmas Eve dinner, etc. this is an easy go-to outfit.

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO  I plan to wear it with velvet pants as well.  Beautiful look!

Honored Contributor

Everything BirkiLady, Grace Co & Isobel said plus anymore positive adjectives you can add.  Arete (excellence in product and virtue of designer).Gorgeous!