Honored Contributor

Please of your swing jacket once you receive.  Thanks a bunch.

Contributor

I purchased all 3 colors in regular size, not received yet. Will do review gladly....

Super Contributor

Looks like mine will be here Thursday! Can't wait!

Respected Contributor

Just getting ready to start a new topic when I saw your request.  Here goes:

FABULOUS!

Got the red and alabaster.  I sized down.  Generally between small and medium in his jackets.  Got the leather jacket in a 10 for example and it fits perfectly (my arm issue in the wine is stretching out and is much more comfortable - the alabaster was always fine.)

I got the XS in these jackets and even with my 38 bust, they button with no gapping.

I will probably wear them open most of the time anyway.  They fit fine in the shoulders and drape beautifully.  I really think if I'd gotten a larger size, I'd be disappointed that they were too big.

HIghly recommend.  The material is beautiful - really does feel - and look - like silk.shantung.

Honored Contributor

@Isobel Archer

Great review.  Thank you so much.  That was a good decision in the sizing.  Congratulations.  Excited for you.

Honored Contributor

Re: REQUEST REVIEW...

[ Edited ]

Ordered it in black and I sized down.

Honest opinion: Not sure if I will keep it. The material, to ME, reminds me of that crepe parachute material. It DOES look like silk from a distance but up close and to touch; not so much. I ordered based on the shoulders and even sizing down, the shoulders do fit and the sleeve length is fine. I don't plan on wearing this buttoned (it won't button in the size I ordered in any way, lol). The swing is minimal. It looks like a topper/jacket with a touch of swing; nothing dramatic. Also, the length is not overwhelming at all most likely because by sizing down, the amount of drape ON ME was cut back quite a bit. I thought it would be much longer, based on the pictures and the models.

I can definitely see this worn as an assemble with the tank and skirt he featured (the set was red) and it will look gorgeous whether in that shade, the black or the alabaster. As a basic topper to other clothes....it resembles a large overshirt with a lovely and unique fabric.

Well made, have to say. The buttons caught my eye as being quality (that always tells you something). Beautiful piece of clothing; just have to decide if it's the right piece for ME. : )

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam

Thanks for your helpful review. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive and I stayed with my usual size, so we shall see. 

I'm curious about the fabric. What is crepe jumpsuit material?

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO   I realized after I typed that I meant to say parachute material. Sorry about that! : (

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@GraceCO   I realized after I typed that I meant to say parachute material. Sorry about that! : (

@SahmIam

LOL. No problem--I do that routinely Smiley Wink  

Material is a big deal...are you finding it light and flowy or more stiff in feel?

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO Lol. Great minds think alike. : )

It's very light and flowly; like a silky parachute. I think some may wish it to be a bit stiffer. I can't get the collar to stand up due to the silky/lightness fabric. I suppose I could iron and use a tad of starch? I really don't know, lol.