Honored Contributor

Re: Got the sheer cardigan and TSV

@1Professor wrote:

@haddon9   Love your success!

I got the cardi in blue, I had ordered UP to medium and SO glad I did. Wore it with the top button fascinated ala Lori. So silky, it easily falls over anything, which some of her cardigans do not.

Returned the TSV, just not my thing.

@1Professor  Would you mind elaborating on why you were glad you sized up on the cardi, even though you returned it? I'm trying to decide what to do with the one of mine that fits me more generously than the other (in the same size).

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee @dulwich @1Professor @haddon9   Just received my cardigans.  The blue in the xxs fits me well, but the fuchsia in xs was a bit too large.  I could get away with the xs but, as you said @Pearlee , the sleeves are even longer and just a little too big so back it goes.  It feels like it will be lightweight for the warmer months and the blue will be useful.  It didn't appear to be see through which is a plus.  Glad to have the one I bought.

@Biftu. I'm happy you are pleased with at least the one. I agree with your description of its  usefulness. Do let me know if you find the "flop down unless you button top button" issue when trying to wear as a cardi.  Was the pink one pretty (my 2nd one is violet not pink). 

@Pearlee  Yes it does flop if the top button is not fastened but it doesn't really bother me.  I will probably wear it buttoned anyway.  The pink was pretty but would not be my first choice.  I had hoped it would go with jeans I have but it really didn't work well.

Respected Contributor

My large (sized up) fits just fine. I always have to roll up or hem the sleeves. This looks like an easy hem.

The material is so soft and the colors are beautiful.