Honored Contributor

Re: Todd English has left HSN

I bought my husband one of those colored cookware pans. Not Todd's. He cooks eggs every morning. That's all it ever gets used for. Worked great for about a year and then the non-stick was no longer non-stick. Sticks like crazy now. I had considered getting a whole set of it, but now, not so much.

Respected Contributor

On 4/4/2014 Scotnovel said:
On 4/4/2014 BooBoo2 said:

The Green Pans are terrible. I watched many presentations when they first were on and caved in and bought a set.

What a mistake! The first 2 times were ok. After that forget it. Everything sticks even with oil or butter which you are not supposed to have to use according to Todd and that terrible woman who was partnered up with him (Joy)

It was an awful waste of money.

I've had mine almost since he first presented them (a few years ago) and I still use them everyday. They are the best nonstick pans that I've ever had. I followed the instructions for care and cleaning when they first arrived and still do today and I have never had any problems with anything sticking.

I have had his hard anodized green pans ever since they came out and they are wonderful. Wish he were still around to sell his products. I also have his pressure cooker and just love it.

Super Contributor

When Todd English first came to HSN, I purchased a set of his hard anodized cookware. That was many years ago, I must say they look at good as the I bought them, and I use at least one piece from the set almost every day. I feel they have held up very well, and it was money well spent. I did not buy anything else from his line as this set has virtually every day to day basic piece I will ever need.

Too bad he has fallen on hard times (sounds like most of it was of his doing). Such a waste of talent.

Super Contributor

On 4/7/2014 Daysdee said:
On 4/4/2014 MoJoV said:
On 4/4/2014 LuvMM1 said: National enquirer posted pics of Chef in a hot tub with a bunch of hot babes. Claims he off the deep end.

The few times I saw him selling, I thought he was kind of creepy and out of it.

I agree about the creepy and out of it also.

Oooh, me too. Smarmy comes to mind.
Regular Contributor

On 4/21/2014 cindyinfl said:

When Todd English first came to HSN, I purchased a set of his hard anodized cookware. That was many years ago, I must say they look at good as the I bought them, and I use at least one piece from the set almost every day. I feel they have held up very well, and it was money well spent. I did not buy anything else from his line as this set has virtually every day to day basic piece I will ever need.

Too bad he has fallen on hard times (sounds like most of it was of his doing). Such a waste of talent.

I purchased probably that same set and I agree, that cookware is excellent. Mine looks almost new and yet it has had quite a workout in my kitchen. Wish we could still get pieces from that line (these were not those green pans he went to later).
Super Contributor

I bought his pans on two different occasions and they were horrible after about two weeks of use. After that, I would no longer watch his shows. It's no wonder his empire is crumbling with that type of deceit.

Valued Contributor

I bought his anodized aluminum pans too and liked them very much. I have since given them away in favor of cast iron because I no longer want to use Teflon. They were still in excellent condition after several years of use.
Super Contributor

On 4/4/2014 BooBoo2 said:

The Green Pans are terrible. I watched many presentations when they first were on and caved in and bought a set.

What a mistake! The first 2 times were ok. After that forget it. Everything sticks even with oil or butter which you are not supposed to have to use according to Todd and that terrible woman who was partnered up with him (Joy)

It was an awful waste of money.

My 8" green pan started doing the same thing over time...everything stuck. However, if I use coconut oil - nothing sticks! If anyone is having this problem try using coconut oil instead.

New Contributor

While scanning through some tv channels I ran across him on the EVINE shopping channel last night.  I also saw that Paula Dean sells her products on this channel.  If you have Comcast it is channel 84 and 89.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I believe he has a drinking problem.  He was arrested for DWI.

Boop