Occasional Contributor

Now i know the reason why there are no longer any Todd English Green pans on HSN & the reason is he is no longer with HSN. To make a long story short i ran into one of the "on air" hosts in the super market here in St. Pete Florida and i asked him what happened to all the Todd English green pans on there website, and he said Todd English is no longer with HSN and doesn't know why he left. So i googled Todd's name and it appears his empire his been falling for sometime, not paying rent on his restuarants etc etc.

Honored Contributor

Re: Todd English has left HSN

I wonder if another major shopping network will pick him up. I could see him going to ShopHQ. I wouldn't take his 'green pans' for free, though, but he has a lot of product lines.

Yikes (assuming it's true) on not paying rent for his restaurant properties. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Do you dare say what host? My two favorites are Bill Green and Adam Freeman.

Honored Contributor

I hope he comes over to QVC. I always enjoy seeing him.

Regular Contributor

The Green Pans are terrible. I watched many presentations when they first were on and caved in and bought a set.

What a mistake! The first 2 times were ok. After that forget it. Everything sticks even with oil or butter which you are not supposed to have to use according to Todd and that terrible woman who was partnered up with him (Joy)

It was an awful waste of money.

Trusted Contributor

National enquirer posted pics of Chef in a hot tub with a bunch of hot babes. Claims he off the deep end.
Trusted Contributor

Burlington coat Factory has lots of pans by Emeril, Rachel Ray, Paula D. And the guy with bleached spiked hair. Good, good, good prices! Bet their stock will soon include Todd English.
Honored Contributor

I bought his and Joy's (on HSN) earth frying pans. They are ok. I never bought anything from him on HSN because I could not understand one single thing the man said!

He mumbles like the cartoon "Mr. Magoo". Remember him? Remember how he mumbled and the joke was you couldn't understand what he said?

I'm not surprised that he's having difficulty. Too bad because I don't like hearing about anyone having difficulty. He'll resurface again. He's nice looking, but I don't think he should be selling pots and pans.

Honored Contributor

On 4/4/2014 annabellethecat said:

I bought his and Joy's (on HSN) earth frying pans. They are ok. I never bought anything from him on HSN because I could not understand one single thing the man said!

He mumbles like the cartoon "Mr. Magoo". Remember him? Remember how he mumbled and the joke was you couldn't understand what he said?

I'm not surprised that he's having difficulty. Too bad because I don't like hearing about anyone having difficulty. He'll resurface again. He's nice looking, but I don't think he should be selling pots and pans.

Thank goodness he isn't with Joy anymore---she drives me insane with her constant' oh my gosh' this and that and he could hardly get a word in edgewise in the beginning when she was lurking around on his shows!! Never thought much of him anyway so I won't miss him

Honored Contributor

Yes, I agree about Joy! I can only take so much of her sincerity on these calls that come into HSN?

She seems nice enough, but good grief! Anyway, the two of them together didn't work well.

One thing you can say about HSN is that they're willing to try just about anything. I rather enjoy some of their couplings. Sometimes I wonder "Who is in charge of putting some of these people together"? Ha!