Honored Contributor
On 5/18/2015 jaxs mom said:
On 2/5/2015 gkelly5744 said:

I guess I am missing the whole "Temp-tations run-a-round" comment? Where has anyone from the Q or Temp-tation site gave you anything but the info that you are asking about? You even say that QVC CS were kind enough to give you TT CS number for you to call. Neither the Q or Temp-tation site "hides" any info on what to do for replacements or defects should anyone have a problem. The $9.95 is nothing new to Tara's site and it is not "extra", it is shipping cost. Sorry you had a problem with the lid part but sounds like if you don't want to pack it up & send it back, must not be that bad after all. I know I would not keep something brand new that came with a "crack" piece but that's just me!

Why should the OP have to pay shipping for a replacement of an item that arrived broken?

Whether you ordered your temp-tations® from temp-tations.com or from QVC, if your product arrives broken, has missing pieces or proves to be defective within 30 days of receipt, simply call the temp-tations® Customer Service team at 1-800-442-8677 with proof of purchase for a free replacement piece. We will ship in-stock replacements to you for FREE, with no shipping and handling charges.

After contacting Customer Service, please email a copy of your sales receipt or packing slip as proof of purchase to customerservice@temp-tations.com. Or mail a copy to:

Temp-tations LLC
62 Leone Lane
Chester, NY 10918

If you purchased your temp-tations from QVC, call QVC Customer Service at 1-800-367-9444 to request that a copy of your proof of purchase be emailed or mailed to you.

Once temp-tations receives and verifies your proof of purchase, we will ship your replacement piece, free of charge.

In some cases, we do require the return of damaged pieces to temp-tations® at no cost to you. This is for the purpose of improving our packaging and shipping methods.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I guess I am missing the whole "Temp-tations run-a-round" comment? Where has anyone from the Q or Temp-tation site gave you anything but the info that you are asking about? You even say that QVC CS were kind enough to give you TT CS number for you to call. Neither the Q or Temp-tation site "hides" any info on what to do for replacements or defects should anyone have a problem. The $9.95 is nothing new to Tara's site and it is not "extra", it is shipping cost. Sorry you had a problem with the lid part but sounds like if you don't want to pack it up & send it back, must not be that bad after all. I know I would not keep something brand new that came with a "crack" piece but that's just me!

Why should the OP have to pay shipping for a replacement of an item that arrived broken?

she could have just returned it to qvc when she received it and ordered another one. no charge to her if something arrives damaged. it is that way with ANY qvc product.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
On 5/18/2015 sunshine45 said:

Whether you ordered your temp-tations® from temp-tations.com or from QVC, if your product arrives broken, has missing pieces or proves to be defective within 30 days of receipt, simply call the temp-tations® Customer Service team at 1-800-442-8677 with proof of purchase for a free replacement piece. We will ship in-stock replacements to you for FREE, with no shipping and handling charges.

After contacting Customer Service, please email a copy of your sales receipt or packing slip as proof of purchase to customerservice@temp-tations.com. Or mail a copy to:

Temp-tations LLC
62 Leone Lane
Chester, NY 10918

If you purchased your temp-tations from QVC, call QVC Customer Service at 1-800-367-9444 to request that a copy of your proof of purchase be emailed or mailed to you.

Once temp-tations receives and verifies your proof of purchase, we will ship your replacement piece, free of charge.

In some cases, we do require the return of damaged pieces to temp-tations® at no cost to you. This is for the purpose of improving our packaging and shipping methods.

What's your point? OP contact QVC and was told to contact Temptations who told her they would charge for shipping the replacement piece. It doesn't matter what their written policy is if their customer service is still charging for shipping.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor
On 5/18/2015 sunshine45 said:

Temp-tations LLC
62 Leone Lane
Chester, NY 10918

What's your point? OP contact QVC and was told to contact Temptations who told her they would charge for shipping the replacement piece. It doesn't matter what their written policy is if their customer service is still charging for shipping.

they arent.......not now.

she also had the option of just returning the entire item to qvc for a full refund at no cost to her.

Occasional Contributor

I have gotten the run around from Temp. customer Service many times...in fact i am waiting now for a response to a letter i sent.....I would really like to talk to Tara personally....I bought her Harvest Platter and it's supposed to say "Harvest Blessings" on top...which it does...on the bottom it's supposed to say "From our Home to Yours"   which it doesn't...the whole phrase is missing....QVC gave me partial credit which i took because it's a pain to go to the post office....but I am MAD that the items arent' up to par.....but the Customer Service doesn't get back to you!!!!!!!!  Not a way to run a business.....but she does.

Contributor

I, as well, had to return something to Temp-tations, but I had no trouble with customer service.  They were right on the ball.  But, I had to pay $9.95 for shipping.  It was a lid it tray that all of a sudden had this long dark line running through the front and back of the tray.  They sent me a replacement but I had to pay that $9.95 shipping.