Esteemed Contributor
On 2/9/2015 janeec said:

I called one week after the order was placed. Temptations would replace the piece for free, but shipping and handling was $9.95. That was their bottom line. It is their new policy. I explained, and explained, and this is their policy, period. I am quite unhappy, but if this the way they do business, it will be without me. I have no problem sharing this experience with my friends and family.

If it's still within the 30 days, you could still pack it up and return it to QVC under their 30-day return policy, couldn't you? They are supposed to pay for return shipping and refund your original shipping if it's defective. If it's still available, you could re-order if you really want it. I would call QVC's customer service and talk with a supervisor.

Valued Contributor
On 2/9/2015 adoreqvc said:

Loads of complaints on the internet about Temptations products having defects, unreliability, and causing consumer accidents, and other problems.

Again, the percentage of (actual/real) complaints are very low compared to the millions of Temp-tations that have been sold. It is mostly the same posters stating again & again the same thing over & over again. Seems they just cant "let go" & move forward!! Find a bake ware that you do enjoy & use it with good feelings and let those that love Temp-tations enjoy them an millions do!! Simple as that! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor
On 2/9/2015 janeec said:

I called one week after the order was placed. Temptations would replace the piece for free, but shipping and handling was $9.95. That was their bottom line. It is their new policy. I explained, and explained, and this is their policy, period. I am quite unhappy, but if this the way they do business, it will be without me. I have no problem sharing this experience with my friends and family.

The return policy of Temp-tation is not new, TT has always had this policy for many years so I don't know where you are getting your information. As suggested in several posts here, why not just send it back to QVC for a refund or replacement?? Post #16 is very helpful but seems like you really aren't looking for help or you would do 1 or the other as to what has been helpful suggestions where you are the OP.

Esteemed Contributor

I think there is a poster here who just can't let it go and move forward. Unless one has read all the reviews available both on the Internet and here, one cannot make a blanket statement over and over and over again that it's always the same posters who "complain over and over again". There are new ones all the time, both here and in other places if one chooses to look.

There are a number of people here who have tried to help the OP, not make complaints, and I don't think it's necessary to doubt what the OP has posted as her experience, or to make an assumption that she doesn't really want any help just because she hasn't said what she's going to do. She doesn't have to answer to us.

Valued Contributor
On 2/10/2015 kittymomNC said:

I think there is a poster here who just can't let it go and move forward. Unless one has read all the reviews available both on the Internet and here, one cannot make a blanket statement over and over and over again that it's always the same posters who "complain over and over again". There are new ones all the time, both here and in other places if one chooses to look.

There are a number of people here who have tried to help the OP, not make complaints, and I don't think it's necessary to doubt what the OP has posted as her experience, or to make an assumption that she doesn't really want any help just because she hasn't said what she's going to do. She doesn't have to answer to us.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}, once again, wanting to start a fight...lol. Please, once again, if you are going to quote me, quote me right...I said that it is mostly the same posters..understand the difference now? and I was mostly stating it for the posters here on the Q since that is where we are...right? and yep, anyone can go back & see just whch ones complain & whine about the same "problem" over & over & over again...nothing new to add or post! Yes, I say , move on to those that are not satisfied with TT, be glad to not have anything to do with any part of TT.

Again, I never doubted the OP's post and have no assumptions about her post. What I did say was that after several opinions as to what to do about her post, all the OP did was come back with the same exact problem, not saying thanks for the help/suggestions and doing something about it but stating the same thing as the OP. Looks like you are the only one making assumptions here.

Hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday and enjoy the rest of it. You must not can get anyone else on other forums to "fight" with & think coming here to "badger" me will make you feel better!

Esteemed Contributor

That's a hoot! Someone must have a greatly exaggerated sense of themselves to think I would take time to argue with them or about them! Really??

Valued Contributor

all anyone has to do is go back to your posts and see for themselves unless you have gone back & deleted the ones that makes you look bad, like you have done times before....right? like I have said before be careful what you post...it always comes back to you!!

Things usually go so nice in these forums, most of the time even when others comes to tell their stories but a few always have to jump in and try to make trouble...for what good reason??

Sticking to the OP's post, so simple to send it back to the Q for a replacement of refund. If like you say, that is too much of hassle, why even post this thread if you had already made up your mind? no run-a-round at all{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor
On 2/10/2015 gkelly5744 said:
On 2/9/2015 adoreqvc said:

Loads of complaints on the internet about Temptations products having defects, unreliability, and causing consumer accidents, and other problems.

Again, the percentage of (actual/real) complaints are very low compared to the millions of Temp-tations that have been sold. It is mostly the same posters stating again & again the same thing over & over again. Seems they just cant "let go" & move forward!! Find a bake ware that you do enjoy & use it with good feelings and let those that love Temp-tations enjoy them an millions do!! Simple as that! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Save your breath gkelly5744........You constantly pop up on almost every TT thread and continue to sing the same old song because you know TT is junk and hate it when others re-post their personal experiences to alert everyone as to the negative experiences they had with their various TT items.

Why do they do that?...... So everyone knows the truth including newcomers who also had negative experiences and also posted about them and that is why.

That is what you hate the most gkelly5744.....but don't worry the truth about TT has been told time and again and it will continue to be told time and again....It is cheap imported junk with many products sold with non professional very terrible cheap looking paint jobs, excessive crazing, cracks when on display and not used,.

Also my TT large casserole I purchased split in half when it was loaded with hot cooked food and I was removing it from the oven. To my horror it split right in half as I was holding it hot from the oven.

Like I always said newcomers still come to the TT forums now and continue to post their new negative experiences, so get used to the truth being re-posted time and again.

Respected Contributor
On 2/10/2015 kittymomNC said:

Yes kittymomNC, and we know who that is don't we all?

Contributor
I was interested in this post as my a top if one baker has cracked until it got all preachy. Finally kittymom said whatI would have - but too early in the day!!