Trusted Contributor

My cable company does not carry QVC2, so I had to find something else to do today (poor me!). I won't sit at my comuter and watch TV shopping. I did check to see what was shown and thought about one of the cast iron pans, but decided not to since I don't need it and I didn't see a demo.

Hopefully, he will be back on Wednesday.

Respected Contributor

@Kate67 wrote:

Attn: QVC Management, I am upset that you cancelled ITKWD for a fashion marathon. The majority of products I buy on QVC are from David's show. I am a LONG time customer and used to buy a lot of items until you added mandatory to and from shipping costs, increased the price of shipping, and diminished  the quality of clothing, while increasing prices. David's show is on Sunday mornings in California and I watch it while I drink my coffee and look for possible purchases. I missed seeing the show and am strongly considering giving up QVC altogether, as you've gone from an affordable shopping  channel to one focused on increasing your already high profits to inflate your stock value. 

Calm down, its OK! It was NOT pre- empted..I watched it- and it was very good with Mary  and Stacey  in charge! It was on QVC 2, and  I am  also in  California and able to get it through  my Apple TV, but it is readily availlable on your computer..