Respected Contributor

Stacey Stouffer announced today that she will be introducing aprons due to the demand....bravo to you for they are absolutely terrific. 

NOW, Stacey, I know that we are instructed to go to Facebook to make comments about the show, but many of us do not use Facebook and/or choose not to use Facebook!  Perhaps there needs to be another platform here on the Forum or via Stacey Stouffer's blog where those of us who are excluded can comment and/or compliment.  I much prefer you on your own kitchen program, you are shining!

Honored Contributor

Re: Aprons by Stacey--Bravo!

Stacey is becoming a favorite of mine, and I look forward to seeing her aprons.  Why don’t you email QVC and tell them how much You appreciate Stacey ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@ScarletDove how nice of you to let her know.  I saw she had a Monday night step by step show that looks very interesting.  Hope to get home from work in time to catch it!

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Stacey is becoming a favorite of mine, and I look forward to seeing her aprons.  Why don’t you email QVC and tell them how much You appreciate Stacey ?

@QVCkitty1    Great suggestion, do you or anyone else have an appropriate QVC email address for this kind of communication??????

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ScarletDove wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1    Great suggestion, do you or anyone else have an appropriate QVC email address for this kind of communication??????

@ScarletDove , Go to the bottom of this page and you will see, email us, click on that.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I've been asking off and on for years that QVC offer the same style aprons that the hosts wear on kitchen shows.  Hard to find them elsewhere, although I know some catalogs do have them. I just don't choose to "shop arouond" to a variety of vendors. I definitely will purchase more than one, BUT I do not want any logos or host names on mine.  I don't mind a cute logo, but no ITKWD or anything else specific to one person or product.  Looking forward to seeing them.Logos or host names, I won't buy.

Honored Contributor

@Perkup 

Many of her aprons come from Anthropologie.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Perkup wrote:

I've been asking off and on for years that QVC offer the same style aprons that the hosts wear on kitchen shows.  Hard to find them elsewhere, although I know some catalogs do have them. I just don't choose to "shop arouond" to a variety of vendors. I definitely will purchase more than one, BUT I do not want any logos or host names on mine.  I don't mind a cute logo, but no ITKWD or anything else specific to one person or product.  Looking forward to seeing them.Logos or host names, I won't buy.

I absolutely love the style apron that David wears.

I wouldn't even care if it said ITKWD if the price was right.

I am kinda surprised they have never sold 'his' aprons already.

While the flowered one below is lovely in its own way, I would never wear it.  Reminds me of my gram and/or her curtains.  No offense.  I would feel silly in it.  Very Mrs. Cleaver, IMHO

I prefer clean & sleek such as the one he wears.  My kitchen is very modern.

Otherwise, I will have to get a job at Wegman's when I retire.  They use the same aprons that David wears.  LOL

I am not on FB so I am leaving my 2 cents here in case they are listening!

Trusted Contributor

On Evine, they have a Shapron by Deb Murray that is supposed to mke you look thinner! They wear those all the time.