Respected Contributor

@vmich wrote:

I hope the move to QVC2 is not a permanent change.  I miss David and my cable provider does not provide QVC2.

@vmich: I was wondering the same thing. I hope ITKWD won't be moving to QVC2. I don't have QVC2 and don't enjoy watching programs on my computer.

I agree.  Comcast cable does not carry Q2.  In the Kitchen with David on QVC should be OFF LIMITS for pre-empting.  Very Poor programming decison.

Respected Contributor

@EatWell wrote:

@LisaMofSLC wrote:

Will they be showing it later in the week maybe? Here I was saving some money in case, but will just pay off some EZ pays instead. Fashion Day, not interested. Oh well.

@LisaMofSLC 

David is gone to Chicago.

No Happy Dance...Get It!, Get It, Get It!  today.Smiley Very Happy

Does that make you happy or sad that there is no ITKWD toady?

What's David doing in Chicago?

Honored Contributor

Yearly vendor's gadget show. Kitchen Aid, top names in kitchen products, small appliances wares show. Hopefully Cuisinart. QVC doesn't carry enough of Cuisinart brand mixers and such. To much Kitchen aid.

Trusted Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@EatWell wrote:

@LisaMofSLC wrote:

Will they be showing it later in the week maybe? Here I was saving some money in case, but will just pay off some EZ pays instead. Fashion Day, not interested. Oh well.

@LisaMofSLC 

David is gone to Chicago.

No Happy Dance...Get It!, Get It, Get It!  today.Smiley Very Happy

Does that make you happy or sad that there is no ITKWD toady?

What's David doing in Chicago?

@KKJ 

Doing the Happy Dance?

Respected Contributor

I don't receive Q2 through my cable co. but I don't mind shopping through the internet, it was just a shock to turn on the TV and see LOGO instead of David.  I guess fewer sales were worth it.  I like the Chicago Home Show live, seeing the latest gadgets all in one program.

New Contributor

Attn: QVC Management, I am upset that you cancelled ITKWD for a fashion marathon. The majority of products I buy on QVC are from David's show. I am a LONG time customer and used to buy a lot of items until you added mandatory to and from shipping costs, increased the price of shipping, and diminished  the quality of clothing, while increasing prices. David's show is on Sunday mornings in California and I watch it while I drink my coffee and look for possible purchases. I missed seeing the show and am strongly considering giving up QVC altogether, as you've gone from an affordable shopping  channel to one focused on increasing your already high profits to inflate your stock value. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: No ITKWD today?

[ Edited ]

@Kate67 - David is in Chicago, so even if the fashion event on the main channel wouldn't have taken place, there would have been no regular ITKWD today. The fact that the Q still aired a kitchen show for four hours during the time when that programming normally occurs is great. (And David had a few remote segments during the show, so viewers still got to see him on air.)

Honored Contributor

The change is only for today as David is in Chicago and also QVC is having Fashion Day on main channel.  No big deal.  ITKWD was on Q2 and I wouldn't be surprised if it is repeated on the beauty channel later.    Mostly same items anyway.

Trusted Contributor

Re: No ITKWD today?

[ Edited ]

QVC 2 streams live on YouTube for those that seem to have trouble with the QVC website/apps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v_wMS-uACE