Respected Contributor

Re: My new Viking Range comes tomorrow!

You are one lucky lady, love your new stove and dishwasher.

I'm sure everything you make on that stove will be delicious.

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

It's here and oh my gosh, get this, the dishwasher has lights inside!!! Gasp 

IMG_1090.JPGIMG_1091.JPG

@Mustang Shar I couldn't be happier for you as those are two gorgeous appliances!  Please know because I do not have a dishwasher lighting inside is a tad lost on me but I recognize a great range/stove and that is yours my friend, enjoy!

I am very kitchen challenged and I cannot imagine padding down in the morning into the kitchen and having that at my disposal . . . good for you!

Respected Contributor

Very pretty!  Enjoy those beauties in good health!

Honored Contributor

My middle daughter had one in a house my my husband rebuilt for her.  I think it was bigger.  It had a huge hood over it.  The only time I ever saw her use it was she heated some water.  I used it a few times when I watched my grandchildren.

They are pretty but they work like all of the other.  Oh!  And it had a water faucet in the hood part (I think it was in the hood).  That was neat.

I love to hear how happy people are when they get something they wanted.  Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed your post!

Respected Contributor

I would recheck your delivery ticket, I think those appliances should of been delivered to MY house............oh, that's all I'm thinking about now, a new range.

Respected Contributor

@Just Bling

@Just Bling wrote:

I would recheck your delivery ticket, I think those appliances should of been delivered to MY house............oh, that's all I'm thinking about now, a new range.

Now THAT took me by surprise, 👍😆😆😆😆😆😆

Respected Contributor

oh no, now you have me thinking, and a free dishwasher until the end of the year....now how nice is that...that's a great promo!

Honored Contributor

You lucky girl!!!!  How great!  

I want that rose gold Dacor stove!!!!  I have a Dacor cooktop that is really great.  So I know I'd like the STOVE!!!!  LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

@Mustang Shar, it tickles me to no end to read this!!  I am so excited for you.  You have had a recent tough loss and gone through a very difficult time so I am thrilled that you now have a new Viking Range along with a sparling new dishwasher...with interior lights no less! 

Be sure to post how you are liking it along with details of the great foods you are fixing!! 

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

This sounds gorgeous!!!!!!! Have fun and Happy cooking and baking. Just in time for the holidays!!!!!