Trusted Contributor

Wolfgang has a $30 TSv on HSN. It's a light weight mixer with some neat features.

Honored Contributor

I was reading last night in my Consumer Report that the best and highest rating hand mixer was the Cuisinart. They said it was 40. Q has a higher price on it right now , although, I did see it not to long ago on Q advertised for 35.   Their present price might include other accessories which I'd never use anyway.

I buy most of my stuff at Bed and Bath.

Trusted Contributor

I'm not a big Wolfgang fan-I know other people like his products, so I thought I would just give them a head's up post.

Valued Contributor

You would be better off getting the Cuisinart IMHO. The small one you are talking about doesn't have enough power to get the job done In a Timely Manner.

Trusted Contributor

It looked cheaply made in my opinion.  I'd only pay about $15 for it.  It doesn't look sturdy enough to do mashed potatoes.

Respected Contributor

It does look like a toy and with only 30W of power, not very powerful.  Just save the money and buy a regular handheld mixer.  

Honored Contributor

It looks very lightweight and flimsy.   People would be better off spending $10, more and getting better quality that would last.   I use a little hand mixer I've had over 50 years. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have to say I was more than surprised when I saw the TS from Wolfie . . . I love his small rice cooker and have always been impressed with the quality of his products but this one is a puzzle . . . just the sound alone in the presentation is more than jarring . . . not quite sure why he offered this as for me it was a no.

Valued Contributor

I bought a Cuisinart hand mixer a few years ago and I despise it.  You can start it on the lowest speed and it still throws half the ingredients out of the bowl.   I only use it when absolutely necessary.  I'd rather use my Kitchen Aid stand mixer any day.

Super Contributor

If you watched the presentation of this mixer, you would have heard it slow way down when it was mixing...almost like trying harder? Not for me