Super Contributor

I have a reed and barton set that is not 18/10. I have never had lenox , would anyone recommend this set.

Honored Contributor

personally if I were in the market for good silverware, I would not buy anything less than 18/10. It's very steardy, durable, stands the test of time. Anything less IMO is not good quality and you'll find this because it will bend, get out of shape eventually.

Esteemed Contributor

I have no experience with Lenox...I have Reed and Barton.....just wanted to say these sets are beautiful....and look so sturdy....you couldn't go wrong with any style...and the price is wonderful....I have no need for flatware or I would have made a purchase...

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the last Lenox Flatware set that was a TSV and we LOVE it. we have been using it for quite a while and it has held up fantastic. It is very substantial and a nice weight, feels good in the hand and looks great. I would highly recommend this set and if you can, order the serving pieces. You can't go wrong.

Super Contributor
I also have the last Lennox flatware set that was the TSV and I love it! I previously only purchased Reed and Barton 18/10. This set is much nicer , substantial and better quality then anything I had before. It also retains it shine and comes out of the dishwasher as shiny as it was when it arrived . I would highly recommend it .
Honored Contributor

I think this is a very good price for this set. I purchased a set of Lenox flatware for my sister for x-mas. I bought it from Direct Buy and when all was said and done I paid just over $100.00 for service for 8 and no serving pieces.

Super Contributor

I would love to jump on this set, I am trying to downsize, and we are looking to move south when retiring. Will get a new 18/10 set when we land. I have R & B (a small set) and it is good, not great, good. It gets very spotty, whether it is our water or what not. I use Oxy Clean for the dishwasher and it does seem to help.

Super Contributor

I know Costco has had an 18/10 silverware service for 12 for $90. Can't remember if it was Lennox or not.

Valued Contributor

I would like to buy this set, as I've been wanting to get a new one, but want something more ornate than what they have available.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Respected Contributor

I'm not crazy about the shape of the knives and I need more than 12 teaspoons. Otherwise, this seems like a great set.