Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

probably slide off wouldn't be baked in the chip.

That works for pepper bacon , though. Pepper bacon is usually expensive, but, I buy plain bacon and as it's frying throw pepper on it. LOL

@SharkE spray them with pam, dip it in butter (now there's an idea!), dip it in a dip, etc.  Put them all on a nice try and pepper them, then eat them one by one, pepper side up.

Oh!  Try it with Ruffels (my all time favorite) because they are so greasy and have those ridges that might hold it in.

Come on!  You're home!  You can do it!  Woman Very Happy  Aren't I helpful?  Woman Very Happy

Sounds great ! your wanting me to look like a cow hahhaha Already on my way . You know I'm a fool for butter have to take Prevastatin pill to keep it good. LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

The Kettle cooked they have available, they're ok, hubbo won't eat them, though "To hard".   Kettle cooked salt and pepper can be bought, but, the plain , flatish chip we all have to wait LOL

watch people hoard them all up and I still won't be able to get them.

@SharkE That's why I don't like Kettle cooked.  They're too hard, too crunchy and too dark.

Honored Contributor

I just contacted them last week telling them I cant find the Baked Tostido Scoops. they said they are in low production, and that they are scarce right now. 

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter : I very seldom eat chips. DH went out with his sister to eat and returned with a chicken salad sandwich and a 1.5 oz. bag of kettle cooked  sea salt chips. My mouth and teeth already feel sore plus I am very thirsty 😲 not for me. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

I don't like lot of salt either.

Lay's also makes 'low sodium' just original plain potato chips comes in pale blue bag. They're still available.

Ruffles have a ton of grease and salt . Swore them off yrs ago. Also, swore off cotton candy, Easter marshmallow peeps. LOL  Gave me a headache. LOL

Respected Contributor

I like the Cape Cod Sea Salt and Black Pepper chips, but they may be too kettle-ish for you.

I REALLY like the Voodoo Chips by Zapp's. Hard to believe they're really from Utz. The bag says they're kettle-cooked, but I don't think you'd notice it. Very nom.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

For whom it may concern. Me, for one. LOL  I've been missing Lay's Salt & Pepper chips can't find.

So, called them up and they said "due to go back into production end of June".  YOu can buy 'kettle salt and pepper' , but, not the plain chip ones.

I get in there and dig till I find answers. I WANT MY CHIPS ! LOL

@SharkE , I love ❤️ those chips!

Honored Contributor

Lay's, I think is based in Dallas I need to drive 350 miles LOL

@loveschocolate guess we have to be patient. LOL

Honored Contributor

I only buy Better Made chips. They are made in my state and I only support my locals.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I had a two month period when I couldn't find Tostitos Traditional Cantina chips.  I think they are the most popular, but who knows.  Anyway, it gave me the opportunity to discover the Lime. Just checked the package, I never notied they were Lay's.  I use the Traditional for nachos, they are strong enough to hold up to heavy ingredients and not go soggy in the oven.