Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@SharkE : It took me forever to decide and purchase this grill but I love it. Really considering other products available this isn't that big. Plus if someone is just a one person household- just prepare what you need or make extra meals and freeze them. 

Yeah, after having that way expensive over 200 Philips grill and those glass side panels that you can't clean for love or money this one was a step up in easibility and lower price. I couldn't look down in that firely pit it even tells you in the book to not stand in front of it and look down and I had just had cataract surgery at the end of 2019 I was scared of it. I stood to the side of it to flip stuff and tired of scaping the glass panels. I gave away.

This Power XL is a blessing  ! No fire pit to look down into, cleans like a dream. Not scared I'll hurt my eyes and at Sam's 100 bucks and has 2 plates one for bbq ing and one smooth plate for pancakes, cheese sandwiches, whatever. I'll never give this one away.

Respected Contributor

I have an All Clad double burner grill.  I use it often and really like it for steaks, burgers, etc.  

Honored Contributor

The original Ninja Foodi Grill,  I use mine often.