Respected Contributor

Re: If this makes me low-down and...

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I'm a coffee fan .... I'll drink it anywhere and often!

I am particularly fond of Starbucks. 

(My niece manages a Starbucks)

if you like Starbucks, slurp it out loud, callng, IT'S STARTBUCK'S AND I'M PROUD.!!!!!! You like what you like and no reason to be ashamed.

I worked at McDonald's for 7 years when my son was in grade school. I worked ONLY the hours he was in school and it worked out great. I was with him before and after school, vacations,etc.

And, 

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I'm a coffee fan .... I'll drink it anywhere and often!

I am particularly fond of Starbucks. 

(My niece manages a Starbucks)

She sounds like a smart cokkie to me! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Whenever I see something about Starbucks, it reminds me of when I was still working in a somewhat "ritzy" part of the city. A few of the senior officers there would walk to Starbucks every morning for their latte, and then carry their "important" Starbucks cup around all morning to meetings so everyone would notice! LOL! I've never liked their coffee, although I've only had it once. Too strong and too expensive, but to each their own.

Honored Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten  I will not drink starbucks coffee either.

Respected Contributor

I am not a label lover but I do like pumpkin coffee. When I could not find my go to favorite Duncan Donuts pumpkin coffee last year I saw the fall or pumpkin coffee at Sams and got excited.  Why?  I thought I was treating myself. Not so.  It was so much stronger than what I was looking forward to that I gave it to a neighbor that likes strong coffee.  Starbucks puts me off with their price so I don't purchase by the cup and (more than likely) not by the bag!

Honored Contributor

I haven't had caffeine in years, but a decaf caramel or pumpkin spice latte is still my once-in-a-while guilty pleasure.  I'm a teacher, so I've rarely ever paid for a SB drink.  It's the most popular end of year teacher gift. I load the cards onto my app and I'm good for a year.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

This thread is kind of sad, that what coffee you like or dislike has anything to do with status.  The best coffee, imo, is black from fresh ground beans and made perfectly for the bean.  It's personal and nobody cares but the person enjoying their brew.

You can ruin a good cup of coffee with any bean if you use the wrong grind or the water stays in contact too long or not long enough with the grounds.  Some people prefer strong, some weaker, some are happy with cheap diner tasting coffee, such as my DH who would drown it in creamer anyway.