Contributor

Gourmet Every Day With Alberti?

So 75% or more of the show was Rachel Bosing? She overpowered and dominated everything and yes I recorded it and fast forwarded through it. I just don't get it. Why not 100% of the show showing Alberti at home? Title?

Respected Contributor

Re: Gourmet Every Day With Alberti?

@foodie105  Totally agree.

Let Alberti do his own food shows, no more nasel voice Rachel!!! He is your best food guy Please, please no more Rachael.

New Contributor

I agree also. Love Alberti. I am happy to see him in better time slots then he used to be in. I do watch QVC longer when he is on.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Esteemed Contributor

Seems to me they need an overhaul on their  Hosting format . They may as well  have him do a cooking show , then he'll have enough practice when  ever David retires. Although, seems none of them retire . Looks like the Hosts  need to find their strongest sales position to help drive sales up . I used to buy frozen foods from QVC but am calling it quits . I'd rather buy locally .

Respected Contributor

Can't watch their shows.  

Esteemed Contributor

@foodie105 wrote:

So 75% or more of the show was Rachel Bosing? She overpowered and dominated everything and yes I recorded it and fast forwarded through it. I just don't get it. Why not 100% of the show showing Alberti at home? Title?

@foodie105  ... I totally agree ... she takes over everything 👎

Honored Contributor

@foodie105 wrote:

@foodie105   I 100% agree.  I was really looking forward to Alberti's show. I posted this same sentiment in another thread.  Why set up his home, yet have the overwhelming majority be Rachel at the QVC studio? 

Esteemed Contributor

I stopped by the Q yesterday while they were on a split screen selling some nut mixture from Geoffrey Zakarian and saw Alberti try to say something to Geoffrey a couple of times but alas he'd get about 2 syllables out of his mouth and whammo she'd run roughshod right over him.