Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gourmet Every Day With Alberti?

Never been able to watch Rachel.  She is obnoxious and reminds me of someone I used to work with who I could not stand. 

Trusted Contributor

II don't watch shows, but I do use the videos for items I'm interested in. I must say, I like the presentations done by both of those people--I find then generally informative and well done.

What I don't like is the offers themselves--for me, the good things are not affordable and the affordable things are not that good. These days, there are many competitive sellers with what I consider better value propositions.

Regular Contributor

Really? Why does everyone complain about having other hosts in a show! (For those who remember--The Ed Sullivan show had others presenting- not just Ed) I like Rachel. - both she and Alberti are so fun and enthusiastic about the products--and it's fun to watch them eat everything. 

Lately she seems to be doing that alot!  But she isn't alone there are a few other hosts

that talk too much , talk over the guest , or mention their family repeatedly.

Respected Contributor

Not good together.  My husband loves the food shows but not the host's hosting.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Those chocolate spoons from Tara looked just gross.  When Alberti was stirring it in the glass of milk it look nasty.  I would not use that if someone gave it to me free.   It looked like skid marks on the side of the glass.

Trusted Contributor

I would prefer Alberti to be the sole host of a show with his name on it.