Esteemed Contributor

Can Opener, Electric Can Opener Smooth Edge One Touch Can Opener, Electric Can Openers for Seniors with Arthritis, No-Hand...

Can Opener, Electric Can Opener Smooth Edge One Touch Can Opener, Electric Can Openers for Seniors with Arthritis, No-Hands One Touch Can Opener(not included 4AA batteries)

Got it, use it, love it!

I also have the KR and use it for pull tops!

Super Contributor

This is one of those can openers that gets yucky from food that gets on the mechanism. This is therefore NOT a good choice for a can opener as it's not santiary as other can opener are.

Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@Abrowneyegirl  I have K50211. Works great.

@Mimi 1883 

Kuhn Rikon that many/most of us have.  Love it.

Esteemed Contributor

I have the very easy-to-use electric Hamilton Beach can opener from Walmart. Inexpensive, works every time, and last many years. Mine is black with a silver handle.Looks good on my kitchen counter.

Respected Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

Can Opener, Electric Can Opener Smooth Edge One Touch Can Opener, Electric Can Openers for Seniors with Arthritis, No-Hand...

Can Opener, Electric Can Opener Smooth Edge One Touch Can Opener, Electric Can Openers for Seniors with Arthritis, No-Hands One Touch Can Opener(not included 4AA batteries)

Got it, use it, love it!

I also have the KR and use it for pull tops!

@Zhills  We have a version from BB&B of this opener and love it!  I purchased one for my 94 year old dad and he too loves it.  I like the way it does not leave a ragged edge on the can.  It was a great buy!