Honored Contributor

For what it's worth, Allison is posting almost daily on Instagram (looks like she had been on vacation in Europe).  I did read a comment when someone said she was missed on The Sizzle and she said she was taking some personal time off.  I think Evine does expect her back as they have not removed any references to her on their site especially The Sizzle graphics so maybe she needed a break and hopefully will be back soon.

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Funny how we all are different. I simply cannot watch her. She always seems loopy to me.

@suzyQ3. I agree, she is my least favorite host over there, she always goes off on tengents about her daughter in Law School too. My favorite is Heather Hall, she is very informative, friendly and gives you all of the pertinent information about the product....

Super Contributor

She announced late last night that she is no longer with evine.

Valued Contributor

@lovinglife wrote:

She announced late last night that she is no longer with evine.

That does not bother me at all. What completely bugged me was how everyone would reference her culinary skills and in the same presentations Allison would ask the same person who had just spoken so highly of her how to do something simple. I realize as a host they should be letting the guest be the focus, but at no time ever have I ever seen her showcase these great skills of hers. 

No no mention of her when her brother was on with the chocolates this morning.