Valued Contributor
I agree that Heather is the best host ever. She is in a class of her own. Unfortunately, she doesn't do cooking shows and that is all I watch on Evine now. I also agree that Allison can be quirky. I love quirky people!
Valued Contributor

First time I saw her on Evine I thought it was Amy Schumer.

Esteemed Contributor

I never saw Allison so I googled her - very impressive background.

http://allisonwaggoner.com/about.html

Valued Contributor
Thanks for the info....very impressive.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Allison has always been somewhat flakey.  I remember once when she was on with an Invicta rep doing just fine when she suddenly burst into tears.  Talk about awkward.  Then Evine decided to start a line of kitchenware where there had been none before.  Allison really got into it and finally found her niche.  She's a whole different person now.  She's happy and much more confident.

@Kachina624

what was she sad about? She say? Must've been something tragic.

I'll never forget the fainting girl whose blood sugar/pressure dipped and she went down like a oak tree and Dan caught her before she hit the floor

She was thin and I think the explanation was she just forgot to eat.

Never been my problem.............wahh,,,,,,,,,,,,

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Allison has always been somewhat flakey.  I remember once when she was on with an Invicta rep doing just fine when she suddenly burst into tears.  Talk about awkward.  Then Evine decided to start a line of kitchenware where there had been none before.  Allison really got into it and finally found her niche.  She's a whole different person now.  She's happy and much more confident.

@Kachina624

what was she sad about? She say? Must've been something tragic.

I'll never forget the fainting girl whose blood sugar/pressure dipped and she went down like a oak tree and Dan caught her before she hit the floor

She was thin and I think the explanation was she just forgot to eat.

Never been my problem.............wahh,,,,,,,,,,,,

Wondering if it was when her mother passed away...

Honored Contributor

@Mothertrucker. @SharkE.  I have no idea as to the source of her grief.  It was never mentioned again.  I didn't know anything about her personal life.  The Invicta rep, a middle age bachelor, looked like he was being tortured by fire ants.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Re: Allison Wagonner

[ Edited ]

I am in the "can't watch too long" camp. I thought she was cute the first time, and then it got to be too fake cutesy . She can't be that flaky for real, and I really don't enjoy watching women pretending to be helpless and stupid. It doesn't help that most of the people she has on as guests are also challenging to watch. Helen, seems to only know how to scream, "WHAT?" which is too bad since I do like those canister things she sells, so I do buy in spite of how annoying they are.

I generally watch since they do have some good deals and I have had good luck with their Cooks Companion line. Plus, she shows are the start of the Sunday cooking shows and they usually lead right into David's show. But, I do often find myself deciding to start the laundry, walk the dogs,  or something else I was going to do AFTER the cooking shows.

Trusted Contributor

I'm in the don't care to watch group.  Evine's kitchen shows are absolutely horrible.  Very little inventory and they show the same products over and over.  I don't think Allison is a real ditz she just acts like one for the viewing audience.  Paula Deen is absolutely awful.  She must, without exception, touch every single piece of food on the table.  Deb was okay but now am finding her to be hard to watch too.  Helen is okay but shows the same lame products week after week.  I also find that ALL of the hosts (started with Paula Deen and the group now includes a lot of their other guests too) are finger feeding the camera and other support people constantly.  Frankly, after finger licking, etc. I find this practice to be totally disgusting.

Trusted Contributor

@AngelLove2  I really like Allison, she has such a cute personality. Like her presentations with Paula Deen. She used to be on a lot with the cozelle linen  rep ( name is maybe Laura). They used to seem like they were having a blast. 

Everyone brings something different to the table, , with some its fashion, some jewelry or cosmetics. Some are so serious it seems like it would kill them to smille. Allison is light hearted and fun.