Valued Contributor
Allison is my favorite host on Evine. Love to watch her cooking shows, especially with Paula Deen and her sons. Today her brother is on selling chocolates. They are a hoot to watch.
Honored Contributor

Funny how we all are different. I simply cannot watch her. She always seems loopy to me.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

My favorite host over there is Heather Hall. I wish she would come to the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

Considering Paula can be a major handful on any given day, Allison can reign her in.  

David was the only one who could keep Paula on track when she was on Q.

Paula and her sons really are great foodies and always entertaining TV shopping.

Thought it was said that Paula's franchise was evine's biggest seller.  Glad that happened after Q's dismissal.  

Wonder when the Q group will go after evine so that there is no question of monopoly or fair shopping channel practices.

Super Contributor

She is one of my very favorites on Evine too!!!

Valued Contributor

I like Erin.  I’ve been purchasing most clothing from Evine and really like them.  I’m a jeans and boho girl so purchase a lot of Imdigo Thead.  I’ve stopped watching Q with a few exceptions because I can’t stand most of the female fashion hosts.  

Valued Contributor

I think it’s all an act ...  she thinks she’s Lucille Ball or something and I don’t find her ditzy act amusing ...  of course they sell their family “candy” ...  old Grandpa’s recipe ... but I’m grateful QVC doesn’t allow their hosts to sell “family” products although they do allow a host to join a vendor in adding a feature they think would be useful ... there are too many times Allison finds herself amusing but I tune OUT ... 

Respected Contributor

I like Allison just fine but I will tell you her brother makes the best turtles I have ever had. They are called the Waggoner Dainties. I can't wait until they come back. I just love the dark chocolate pecan. I also like the buckeyes. 

Valued Contributor

I totally agree !!  Heather Hall is a class act, like Coleen Lopez on HSN ... Heather is in pictures with Lisa Robertson and Kathy Levin at some of the Las Vegas jewelry shows ...  birds of a feather you know ...

Honored Contributor

Allison has always been somewhat flakey.  I remember once when she was on with an Invicta rep doing just fine when she suddenly burst into tears.  Talk about awkward.  Then Evine decided to start a line of kitchenware where there had been none before.  Allison really got into it and finally found her niche.  She's a whole different person now.  She's happy and much more confident.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment