Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

Curtis Stone has a sous vide stick on HSN. He was on last weekend and was selling it, so you might check there or at least see if the product video is up so you can watch it. I am not sure if it sold out or not. I love using it. I should be usingit more, but when I do, the food is great!

I generally LOVE all day cooking events, but this time I was really getting tired of Melissa taking the same food in and out of the ovens. They used the same things every time she did a demo (which was often). I wish they had shown something else once in a while.

Oh @Lisa now in AZ I thought it was just me as I thought if I see those two pizzas come out of that oven one more time my head is going to explode (and shame on me as Deb Murray makes that stromboli bake every time she is on Evine and each time I think it is just fabulous) . . . Smiley Happy

While I was glad it was all day cooking as it was a nice distraction I didn't watch nearly as many shows as I used to as they are just too repetitive.  I didn't see much of MCM whom I can watch over and over and Chef Tony so I guess I missed their presentations.

Valued Contributor

I enjoyed the whole event and thrilled to see Mary with a show on the main channl.  

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I don't know  what I'd do without QVC's kitchen stuff. People around me that don't watch like I do don't even know there's a whole new world of stuff . If they don't see it at the local stores they don't know it exists.

They go "where did U get this /that".  "I didn't know that was available".

All depends on if you cook very much. If your interests rests in that direction.

I never cared about working had a husband to worry about that. So, I found

my enthusiasm elsewhere 

I love to see new and different kitchen items on the cooking shows.  I had nothing better to do so I watched ITKWD and a couple of the other shows on Sunday.  Kind of a snooze fest.  I wish they would bring in more new items.  I do appreciate the fact that most items are offered in many colors which is important to me.  I like to "match."  The TSV looked nice, but I have no room for one.  Also, my air fryer does a lot so I don't need to use my large oven very often.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@software

I would buy anything he makes.  I love every piece of bakeware & cookware I bought from his line.  Plus, what he shows "non-stick" is true!!!

I'm not interested in the TSV oven so I haven't watched the presentations to compare.

love Curtis he's so enjoyable to watch! 

@homedecor1 wrote:

@software

I would buy anything he makes.  I love every piece of bakeware & cookware I bought from his line.  Plus, what he shows "non-stick" is true!!!

I'm not interested in the TSV oven so I haven't watched the presentations to compare.

@homedecor1 wrote:

@software

I have Curtis' three piece set and the cookie sheets.  I ordered the TS even though I think it may be too large for me.  Will be good for stir fry  and when I cook larger amounts to freeze, I hope.  Also the grill/cover seems great.    I love the clean-up for his items.

Honored Contributor

wolfie on this weekend

Honored Contributor

@Fiero Woman wrote:

I enjoyed the whole event and thrilled to see Mary with a show on the main channl.  

@Fiero Woman I am so angry with myself as I fell asleep almost immediately after Mary came on and I would have loved to watch her entire show . . . grrrrrrrr.

Respected Contributor

Every time I looked at the Q this weekend the same pitch was being given for the oven. I have one (still under warranty) from KA which I really like ,but had no need for 2nd one. I found my glimpses at it disappointing personally.

I guess to make the 'kitchenistas' appreciate ITK s we will go without it this Sunday. It is all day jewelry. Guess we will have to go to Wolfgang. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

pose no hardship for me hahahhaha

He has nice products

Respected Contributor

@SharkEI agree. I don't care if he wipes his nose while cooking--- I am not eating the food he prepares --but I have purchased many of his products. I use the little food cookers daily.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I'm with ya'. If I had all that steam in that little area he has to work in with pots and skillets boiling all around me I'd be trying to breathe and wiping too. LOL