Super Contributor

Friday, Jan. 26 & Sat., Jan. 27, WP will have his shows on the "other network."  Check their site for times (late night on Fri., then bunches of times on Sat.) .  I don't know if he'll have the TS, or how one finds out, sorry."  :-)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FYI: WP's upcoming shows

who is WP?

Esteemed Contributor

I think it might be Wolfgang Puck....can't watch him...constantly double-dips....and wipes his nose with his hand......yuck....

Super Contributor

shaggygirl wrote:

who is WP?

@shaggygirl  Sorry about that!  It is Wolfgang Puck.  I forget how often, if and when so, other posters say his full name.  Since he's on a competing network to QVC, I wasn't sure if I was okay to say his name when mentioning his shows coming up.  Call it a brain freeze as to what others have said, but I just couldn't recall what was acceptable.  I'd hate to get posts deleted, so I abbreviated his name.  Hopefully, this post won't be poofed.  My apologies for the confusion.  Also, I took for granted that everyone would understand the shortening.

Super Contributor

There are 2 "other" networks.  HSN and Evine.  I will put my detective hat on and try to crack this case!

Super Contributor

Nananana59 wrote:

I think it might be Wolfgang Puck....can't watch him...constantly double-dips....and wipes his nose with his hand......yuck....

@nana59  LOL  Yes, yuck!  But I've been trying to overlook the gross habits as much as I can.  It's not always easy, and I do sometimes turn the channel, to be honest.

Super Contributor

wingnut wrote:

There are 2 "other" networks.  HSN and Evine.  I will put my detective hat on and try to crack this case!

@wingnut  My apologies.  It's HSN.  This is the first time I've ever posted a notice of this sort, and I couldn't recall how others usually do it.  And I was too lazy to dig through the archives to find out.  ;-)  

Esteemed Contributor

@Ruthie-Roo wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

who is WP?

@shaggygirl  Sorry about that!  It is Wolfgang Puck.  I forget how often, if and when so, other posters say his full name.  Since he's on a competing network to QVC, I wasn't sure if I was okay to say his name when mentioning his shows coming up.  Call it a brain freeze as to what others have said, but I just couldn't recall what was acceptable.  I'd hate to get posts deleted, so I abbreviated his name.  Hopefully, this post won't be poofed.  My apologies for the confusion.  Also, I took for granted that everyone would understand the shortening.

No need to apologize, I understand now what you were worried about thus just the initials. Thank you for answering :-)

Honored Contributor

Yay! thanks very much for the update! He's one of my favorites I overlook things about a host like the happy dance/David and as far as Puck wiping his nose all the time he may have sinus problem or could just be the condensation/steam from all the cooking that's going on in front of him.

This little bitty stuff doesn't bother me I've seen worse in real life.

Men honking up snot on the ground, kids cleaning out their ears in church,

women changing diapers on airplane from where they're seated, people with gas problems in libraries, itching private parts in public, etc.

In this world you best come out of being fussy and high toned and be prepared to see stuff your not used too. ROFL

Respected Contributor

Since I am still in the market for a pressure cooker, I was wondering if he will be bringing his back.  It seems to have great reviews.  Does anyone here own one?