Esteemed Contributor

If you could eat for one day with no weight or adverse affect on your health what would you 3 meals be:

Eggs Benedict, a few homefries, oj and coffee

French onion soup and a salad,  glass of wine

Steak, baked potato with the works and salad, another glass of wine

As long as it's a free day with no penalty a bag of Tate's oatmeal raisin cookies and a cup of coffee

Honored Contributor

I'd start my morning with a warm water and fresh lemon with ginger and cinnamon.

I would not have three meals, if I'm really hungry I might have some fruit, but rare.

Around 12-1:00  The first meal would be a large salad with lots of greens and veggie with my own homemade dressing.

Around 5:00  A baked potato or shredded potatoes on the panini stuffed with  mushrooms, broccoli, and a small salad.

Perfection...I basically eat this way now and I am healthy and happy.  I might change up one of my meals for fresh fruit but 97% of the time my salad is lunch and dinner is starch -sweet potato, rice, potato, or grain (or a 3 bean chili or lentil chili over a baked potato), veggie, and salad.

Honored Contributor

I am a vegetarian. Probably would eat very little of this menu.

Honored Contributor

Breakfast - steel cut oatmeal with berries and walnuts

Lunch - yogurt parfait or a yogurt smoothie

Dinner - meatloaf, tator tots, corn, coleslaw, ice cream sundae

(my downfall has always been overeating at the evening meal)

Valued Contributor

Chicken Parm for breakfast.

Chicken Parm for lunch.

Chicken Parm for dinner.

Honored Contributor

Cheesecake for breakfast;

Flourless chocolate torte for lunch;

Ice cream for dinner.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Re: A Perfect Day Of Eating

[ Edited ]

Breakfast would be a Belgian waffle with strawberries and whipped cream and hash browns.

Lunch would be Mexican food probably a chimichanga, chips and salsa followed by fried ice cream

Dinner would be a medium well filet with a baked potato with lots of butter, a veggie, followed by salted carmel cheesecake.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

I am a vegetarian. Probably would eat very little of this menu.

ITA!

If the OP were my only choices,

I would just Fast & Meditate all day.

Esteemed Contributor

@sidsmom  This was meant to be a fun fantasy, not to really try.  That's why I added no weight gain or harm to your health would happen.  I certainly don't eat that stuff daily let alone in one day. Geez.

Trusted Contributor

Bkfst: Not being a copycat, but eggs benedict/homefries is my favorite!, fresh-squeezed oj. Lunch: Caesar salad, sauteed scallops, rice. Dinner: Broiled lobster tail w/ crabmeat stuffing, bkd. potatoe w/ sour cream & chives, asparagus. Dessert: Cheesecake.Woman Happy