Trusted Contributor

Judy Crowell to join Jenniefer on Kirks Folly Birthday Celebration!

Announcing our Fairy Godmother's Birthday Celebration!

Please join us this Wednesday night for our next Facebook Live Show.

With a very special guest and our dear friend Miss Judy Crowell - our very first show host on QVC.

Judy will be joining us via Video Chat from her home in Florida.

We have so much to catch up on and share with you all - so please send us any questions or comments you might have about our enchanted time with Judy.

We hope you will join us this Wednesday night for some Magic and Merriment.

Fairy Godmother's Birthday Celebration
Kirks Folly Facebook Live Show
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
7:30 pm EST / 4:30 pm PST
https://www.facebook.com/KirksFolly/

#FairyGodmother #BirthdayCelebration #JudyCrowell #FacebookLive Judy Crowell #KirksFollyFB_IMG_1497307470789.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Judy Crowell to join Jenniefer on Kirks Folly Birthday Celebration!

Never ordered from them but enjoyed the enthusiasm of Jennifer and Judy back when QVC put on good shows.

Honored Contributor

Sorry, but I always felt like this was the silliest thing in which QVC was ever engaged.  We're all too old for fairies and the like.  Never bought anything and didn't watch the shows.  I was glad it died a natural death and not interested in seeing it revived. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I have some Kirks Folly pieces that I wear every Halloween.  Before I retired it was a way to show celebration of Halloween as we were not to come in costumes of any kind.  Everyone loves them and so do i.    

I would enjoy seeing the family again.   Just might be time to make a new purchase.  Thank you for the heads up.

Honored Contributor

Yea! Thank you for posting that!

I miss them and their jewelry pieces are  still some of my favorite thingsSmiley Happy

Watching their shows used to be so much fun.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Wait, this is before my "QVC time."  Why in the world are they dressed like this?? Fairy Godmother jewelry?

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624.  I agree on the silliness but if I knew the shows were on I would check the items recently on air.   I have no granddaughters so am not interested in fairies.  

My family happens to love the Halloween season.   Our area goes all out for the children and adults.  Our children go to local secure parties to have fun and get safe treats.  Adults go to parties at local businesses.  Planning and effort goes into most of the costumes and decorations.  We decorate our yards.  Safe fun for us all.  The outside decorations are almost as abundant as those at Christmas.

Contributor

@KLevineFan I never really purchased anything but always enjoyed watching.  I think it's so nice that Judy and Jenniefer are reuniting!  Thanks for the heads up!

And why some people continually insist upon popping into an otherwise positive thread, just to voice their negativity, I will never understand!  SAD!

Honored Contributor

I just never understood the whole thing either.... gaudy jewelry, acting ridiculous and dressing ridiculous.  I suppose some people enjoy that or they would not be in business.  

Esteemed Contributor

Judy Crowell is sure a blast from the past, I never followed her after she left QVC. is she officially with a shopping channel now?