Honored Contributor

Re: Judy Crowell to join Jenniefer on Kirks Folly Birthday Celebration!

No nostalgia for Judy or Kirks for me. 

And that's okay -  I'd absolutely hate to want to buy everything offered whether it's QVC or some other retailer.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

Judy Crowell is sure a blast from the past, I never followed her after she left QVC. is she officially with a shopping channel now?

@CareBears  Judy and her husband, Paul Deasy, sell a line of jewelry on Evine so they're vendors.  Judy kind of does her own thing and will be selling Moissanite there soon. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up.  Will be nice to see Judy again.  Although I don't own any of the K.F. jewelry, I might tune in for a while!  Have seen Judy with her husband, Paul, on the "other" channel.  They both seem to be passionate about the work that they do.  Very nice to see!

@sockmonkey, I definitely understand!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624Boy do I agree!! The all time silliest thing I've ever seen. Watched 1 "episode" years ago cuz I couldn't believe what I was seeing! Don't miss either of these ladies.

Valued Contributor

cant wait to see judy i hope she comes back to qvc

Honored Contributor

@elizabethl123 wrote:

cant wait to see judy i hope she comes back to qvc

@elizabethl123   You can see her quite frequently on Evine.  If you don't get that channel, you can live stream the programs.  I wouldn't expect to see her back on QVC, however.  She and Paul seem quite happy doing their own lines of jewelry. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 Thank you!

Honored Contributor

They are not just about fairies.

They use the prettiest crystals and their jewelry is really well made-never tarnishes and very strong. Some of their earrings, bracelets and necklaces are just really pretty crystal designs and their prices ,esp. on their website are surprisingly low.

I have a beautiful plaque they made and used to have a windchime (which I see are very expensive now) and also an intricate jewelry hangar. The detail on their stuff is really well done.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

The fairy stuff overshadowed some of their offerings.  I'm all about cats, the big cats and the small domestics, and they did a charm bracelet with a cat theme that is a hefty, well made piece.  It's whimsical but well done. 

I could do without the princess fairytale schtick, but some people like it -- and it's no worse than hours upon unimaginative hours of mattresses and vitamixes and dysons.